• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Grow 11/12 - Raelacea

You better use some more serious sauces then. :lol:
I wonder if you can flavor chiles via water just like people who grow "other things" do.

You better use some more serious sauces then. :lol:
I wonder if you can flavor chiles via water just like people who grow "other things" do.

I'll switch to extract when they get big enough ;)
That's an interesting though Omri, I know some guy who tried that ages ago, but via injection.
It didn't really work but apparently it can be done.
Let's make real fruit loops flavoured peppers, screw this cumari BS. :lol:
or bacon? Yeahhhh!

These days there's a flavor extract for every little thing... heck, you could make them taste like steak if ya wanted to. apple pie flavored chiles. :D

Oh yeah... flavoring chiles with meat and then smoke them! or maybe flavor them with smoked flavor to begin with!
Rael, my friend, I think we're on to something.

...or maybe flavor them with smoked flavor to begin with!
:shh: To avoid monsanto patenting our awesome ideas, I think we should converse by via omegle from now on so... You just go there, and wait till I find you. LOL!

:idea:
Lemon Flavoured Ajii Limon!

Update:

After being away for just shy of a week, I'm pleased to see that things haven't gone too badly.
I've got at least 30 40 up now including but not limited to; Red hab, choc hab, ball chilli, pusa jwala, trini yellow bonnets, morich, douglah, antillais, fatalii & a butt load of butch Ts.

Antillais Caribbean
IMG_1142.jpg

Roots... Bloody Roots
IMG_1141.jpg

A scorp who has long outgrown his home
IMG_1138.jpg

This Douglah looks a little odd... Is it just "one of those ones", or should I be concerned?
IMG_1140.jpg

Nice Pantera plug lol Lookin good bro, that Douglah will prob grow a bit slow but i would keep it.

Edit: Brainstrain should be killer, i am getting seeds soon too :woohoo:

Nice Pantera plug lol Lookin good bro, that Douglah will prob grow a bit slow but i would keep it.
:lol: That's Sepultura nova!
Naww, Cheers man! ...and good to know about the dougie! :D
Hope all's well up your neck o' the woods!

Edit reading your edit!:
Yeah, I was so stoked to see that'd appeared! If you don't I got ya covered after summer :)

Hehe! awesome Sepultura remark!
Great pics. :D

When will you transplant them?

:D
I was waiting on some pots via delivery but if they're not here tomorrow I may have to wash up some old ones.
That Scorp pictured and a few others really need out I think, it's starting to show.

(sorry but i couldnt help myself)..... you know.. judging by the little "hordes of chaos" you have growing in your "territory" there i'd say you are well on your way to being ready to "set the world on fire" with thousands of little red, orange, green, chocolate and white "ten ton hammers" that would quite possibly "burn my eyes" or even better, "destroy, erase, improve" our tastebuds!!! (i love my metal AND my chilli!)

(sorry but i couldnt help myself)..... you know.. judging by the little "hordes of chaos" you have growing in your "territory" there i'd say you are well on your way to being ready to "set the world on fire" with thousands of little red, orange, green, chocolate and white "ten ton hammers" that would quite possibly "burn my eyes" or even better, "destroy, erase, improve" our tastebuds!!! (i love my metal AND my chilli!)
What do metals have to do with this thread? I mean a nice shiny chrome is never a bad thing, but steel, iron and other metals aren't that interesting. :lol:

:rofl:
I dig it

Nice starts. Leave them too long and the roots get all friendly with each other and then get ripped off when its time to move.

I've had a few of those lopsided seedlings with one big leaf and barely anything on the other side. Wacky plants. :crazy:

Back