• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Grow 11/12 - Raelacea

Hey SG,
I think I got about 6 up out of 10 or so :D They're somewhere amidst those seedlings above! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Great! It should be interesting. I have no idea what's going on with this strain. The parent was a Naga Morich (delicious!) and when I grew seed saved from the same pod - one plant ended up looking like a large, gnarly bhut jolokia and the other like that tabasco... craziness.

I just got back from holiday and the weather is starting to be a bit more consistent now.
I think I only lost 3 plants whilst away, so that's pretty damn good! (Thanks Ma).
Things are a little smaller and slower than I hoped due to some foibles and/or illnesses but I've definitely learnt a thing or two for next year :)

Habs etc (14 in bed)
IMG_1543.jpg

Butch - Yellow 7 - Choc Scorp - Nagasco - Brain (40L pots)
IMG_1545.jpg

I have two other beds elsewhere and these guys below for (eventual) hydro wintering
IMG_1552.jpg

Keeping with my habit of random photo posting... Here's a Zebra (not sure if it's green or red as yet).
IMG_1547.jpg

Hope everyone's well!

Back