• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

Bpoole55 said:
Where can I find the rules?

RULES?

ROTFLMAO.gif

D3monic said:

That's all we did that summer was BBQ, trip and play hackey sac. That and roman candle / bottle rocket wars. 

PMJI, but may I offer a suggestion?

When engaging in this sort of Grand Entertainment, make damn sure that stray bottle rockets do NOT fly into the neighbor's house and explode in their living room!  ( This one-in-ten-thousand event tends to REALLY PISS THEM OFF!  :D )

I'll wait. Only my second yr growing peppers. I have to practice and drag a bathtub out in the yard to grow in.(jk) I had no idea plants get that big lmao

Geonerd said:

You, you, you.....

BASTARD!!!!

:P

Despite me checking my seeds every 10 minutes, they have yet to break the surface.  :(

Radiation doesn't work that way man.  You probably are going to wait until September with no sign of life and then all of a sudden a 3 story high people eating venus pepper plant is going to spring free from your little peat cup.  Ill have the national guard on standby for you...

P.S.  If his plant gets killed by the Army before Halloween, he loses correct?

wayright said:

Aiight,,heres who I have so far as players..lemme know if I am missing anyone  :cool:

PaulS.......UK,,did you find seeds?

This is an incredible turnout,,absolutely amazing

STC,,,,,,,where you at dog?  :D

:beer:
Kevin

I've only just seen this message. I got seeds from http://www.semillas.de/

I was three days late starting them though :(

Shouldn't matter the english summer is my secret weapon! It's always nice here......

Back