• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

The waiting is killing me!

Every time I check and see nothing (other than an occasional false alarm that turns out to be just a bit of perlite... :rolleyes:  ) I start worrying....

Maybe I drowned them?
Maybe they got too hot?
Maybe they're molding away just beneath the surface....?

ARGH! 

Geonerd said:

Every time I check and see nothing (other than an occasional false alarm that turns out to be just a bit of perlite... :rolleyes:  ) I start worrying....

Maybe I drowned them?
Maybe they got too hot?

ARGH!
Ditto

Geonerd said:

Maybe I drowned them?
Maybe they got too hot?

ARGH! 

Im not worried at all that I have done any of these things.  Im positive I have not.

Might be because my seeds are still in the mail though...

First 5 LOTs hooked this morning!!!
IMG_9490.JPG

IMG_9491.JPG

Scuba_Steve said:

Im not worried at all that I have done any of these things.  Im positive I have not.

Might be because my seeds are still in the mail though...
They're coming, man. They're coming.  :lol:  If I'm not mistaken, you requested the seeds after the growdown started & I sent them the day (or maybe the day after) you requested them. Hard for me to remember- I sent a lot of seeds out this week, including 3 batches of the Large Orange Thai. Today should be the day. In the long run, starting a week won't matter.

Take care.

coachspencerxc said:
They're coming, man. They're coming.  :lol:  If I'm not mistaken, you requested the seeds after the growdown started & I sent them the day (or maybe the day after) you requested them. Hard for me to remember- I sent a lot of seeds out this week, including 3 batches of the Large Orange Thai. Today should be the day. In the long run, starting a week won't matter.

Take care.

Oh I wasn't complaining that my seeds weren't here yet.  They will get here when they get here.

I just spent two days looking through the previous growdowns (and just joined the forum) and wow is all I can say. I will definitely be keeping an eye this year's thread!

Back