contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

So I threw a few seeds in some dirt . 5 days later two sprouted . They are outside on my porch hardening off 

photo_zps822d1ada.jpg

So now I have 4 players . One is miles ahead of the rest . 

You can never have too many horses in the race . This guy is ready for some Florida sun!!

photo_zps904be5b4.jpg

romy6 said:
 So I threw a few seeds in some dirt . 5 days later two sprouted . They are outside on my porch hardening off 

You can never have too many horses in the race . This guy is ready for some Florida sun!!
Looking real nice, thats gotta be one of the largest posted yet

romy6 said:

photo_zps822d1ada.jpg

photo_zps904be5b4.jpg
One of those there cheat mobiles is full right now...arrived a few days ago but it has other seeds in it ;) 

Gibberellic acid or gibberellin... its a plant hormone that does a variety of things including inducing cell elongation and rapid growth etc...

Finally starting to grow a little after potting up.  Never going to be the tallest, but if I add all the branch lengths together…   :think:
_DSC2739a_zps1zynloqr.jpg

It's yearning for some sun; will have to make do with the T5HOs   ;)

2VEsIQa.jpg

tmu8WGN.jpg

Growdown contenders...

5cO1SgL.jpg

My growdown plants look really good...and are getting pretty tall, but they're getting outpaced by the Romy Mystery X Goat's Weeds thus far. They were all planted the same day. I have grown several over 9' and Paul G grew one of these out to 11' last year. Although they're not "stable," I am going to isolate seeds from my tallest specimens this year and if Kevin and Jamie agree will donate them for next year's grow down???

Back