• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never leave the house without it.

IMG_0113.jpg

Arsenal SAM7R, SA Mil-Spec 1911, G43.

IMG_0051.jpg

Arsenal SAM7SF.

IMG_0089.jpg

Misc. photo.

IMG_0092.jpg

My favorites.

IMG_0003.jpg

Cocked and locked.

texas blues said:
Muchas gracias y'all.

I have two of everything.

Because two is one and one is none.

Yazzuh, like thee olde mann said:

"You get a boy, you got a boy. You get two boys, you got half a boy. You get three boys, you got a boy. So jes' get a boy."

He was talking about hiring laborers, you pervert fools....

...By the bye, The Unknown is one of my heroes....

texas blues said:
Very intellesting.

A garand with a box magazine rather than a clip.

Way cool and the gang.

Wait.

You've had it for 20 something odd years and are just now firing it?

That's like having a subscription to Playboy magazine for 20 years and never masturbating.

One has a magazine, the other is a magazine...you know he only got it for the articles....;)

Finally went to the local PD to apply for a handgun permit. I am a lifelong hunter and pretty familiar with hunting rifles, but this will be my first hand gun purchase. We are not allowed to carry in NJ so this will basically be for shooting pleasure and I guess home defense.

So, if you could only have one...which one?

I spent a good portion of the work day looking at Kimbers, Sig Sauers, HKs, Walthers and it is pretty overwhelming.

I am not looking fora revolver, that will be my second purchase.

Thanks for any input.

tctenten said:
Finally went to the local PD to apply for a handgun permit. I am a lifelong hunter and pretty familiar with hunting rifles, but this will be my first hand gun purchase. We are not allowed to carry in NJ so this will basically be for shooting pleasure and I guess home defense.

I spent a good portion of the work day looking at Kimbers, Sig Sauers, HKs, Walthers and it is pretty overwhelming.

Thanks for any input.

No one can decide that for you.

You just have to do the work.

You went through the trouble to apply for a permit.

Now go through the trouble of finding the right handgun for you.

texas blues said:
Salsalady.

The girl you'd want to date.

The woman you'd want to marry.

And the woman you don't want to f**k with.

Have mercy.

Aw, schucks, TB!  You have such a way with words!  Just makes me want to put on my FluffyBunny Slippers.

(anyone remember the Fluffy Bunny Hot Sauce?)

:twisted: 

I just hope to do a good job on the range tomorrow.

tctenten said:

Thanks for any input.

I would go with something that has a sweet tag line after you cap someone.

"Smith & Wesson taught you lesson!"

or

"Why the Sauer face?"

tctenten said:

Thanks for any input.
Dirty Harry .44

tctenten said:

Thanks for any input.
Go with whats comfortable in your hand, a good handshake.
Next, how much do you want to spend on Ammo, are you going to reload and buy the dies.

dragonsfire said:
Go with whats comfortable in your hand, a good handshake.
Next, how much do you want to spend on Ammo, are you going to reload and buy the dies.
Definitely. Unfortunately there are not many local gun stores that carry a wide selection here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back