• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA. I mean EFFIN" PSA.

I learned my lesson, you pay for the lower prices one way or another.

Buggers sandbagged me. I wanted this:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-pistol-length-300-aac-bo-1-8-nitride-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-freedom-upper-with-nickel-boron-bcg-ch-mbus-sight-set-516446842.html

Made the fatal flaw of clicking on the "email me when back in stock" button. I started getting two emails a day reminding me that I'd clicked that stupid button.

Then, three days ago I get the email stating they were back in stock. I immediately went to the site and ordered it. That was three days ago and when I check my order status, I get "processing". When I go back to the product page the unit is again OUT OF STOCK.

I'm pissed off enough to not shop there again, but I will wait for this upper, at least for now. I'm also going to spread the word on PSA, not that they need any help. I'm now hearing of pretty shitty experiences by a number of their customers. There are too many competitors out there for them to be shit customer service.

stettoman said:
PSA. I mean EFFIN" PSA.

I learned my lesson, you pay for the lower prices one way or another.

Buggers sandbagged me. I wanted this:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-pistol-length-300-aac-bo-1-8-nitride-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-freedom-upper-with-nickel-boron-bcg-ch-mbus-sight-set-516446842.html

Made the fatal flaw of clicking on the "email me when back in stock" button. I started getting two emails a day reminding me that I'd clicked that stupid button.

Then, three days ago I get the email stating they were back in stock. I immediately went to the site and ordered it. That was three days ago and when I check my order status, I get "processing". When I go back to the product page the unit is again OUT OF STOCK.

I'm pissed off enough to not shop there again, but I will wait for this upper, at least for now. I'm also going to spread the word on PSA, not that they need any help. I'm now hearing of pretty shitty experiences by a number of their customers. There are too many competitors out there for them to be shit customer service.

Have you checked the Sportsman's guide? They have some pretty good deals once in a while.

paulky_2000 said:

Have you checked the Sportsman's guide? They have some pretty good deals once in a while.
Not lately, my bookmarks are so full of dealers it's hard to get to 'em all. Problem is the best deals are almost always at PSA. I'm planning a 9mm build next, and who has the best prices?

...yup...

I'm sure it's just a mini-panic, what with Vegas and the nazis out to disarm evil America, but could they at least ferchrissakes say so?

Yeah, I'll check Sportsman's, thanks!

My Sunday afternoon-in lieu of- watching NFL* project this week........

.....color-filling the lettering (with black and FDE) on my new Sig Sauer P220 Scorpion Elite:

TE9rVCp.jpg

hF8vFiI.jpg

u2q5U2M.jpg

*No knees were injured in the making of this post.  :cool:

paulky_2000 said:
Examples of a good pocket-carry pistol/revolver:

eEdKuAX.jpg

pkAH7lP.jpg

Yl7MiHs.jpg

79b1wqA.jpg

P1BAlDY.jpg

wTRcH6m.jpg

During a discussion with honey, I came back looking for what Pauly posted for a good ccw....really like the look of the sccy 9mm. Slim. Dang, traveling in December, really shouldn't spend the money......but....

Tempting......sooooo tempting!

reading this thread reminded me of a song I wrote about Ft. Worth's last gunfight...

excerpt...

Out into the street they went, their voices got much louder
The signs they all pointed to the smell.....gun powder

Standing there face to face and nearly toe to toe,
Luke had a big gun hid, poor Jim, he did not know
Anger turned to straight to fear as Jim grabbed for his side
Luke reached back and shot ol' Jim with his hidden forty five...

sorry for the post if it bothers anyone,..

AJ

salsalady said:
During a discussion with honey, I came back looking for what Pauly posted for a good ccw....really like the look of the sccy 9mm. Slim. Dang, traveling in December, really shouldn't spend the money......but....

Tempting......sooooo tempting!

Great little DAO carry pistols....10 rounds.....comes in all kinds of colors....and the price is SWEEEEET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back