• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Guru's 2013

It begins with a tray...

8529680870_ff959399bf.jpg

Great video PepperGuru. Look forward to seeing those plants develop. This Rooster Spur is a new one for me. I've seen a different type of Rooster Spur with much smaller peppers. Yours certainly sounds like a good pepper.

Very sorry to hear about the thievery. Hope you get it sorted.

Some of that poddage is ridiculous haha! Like 8 pods shooting out the same spot like a busted tube of tooth paste....awesome walk through PG.

Very sorry to hear about that as well. On a positive note, you are going to have more peppers than you know what to do with!!

Major bummer man. Hope you caught his face on video so the perp can face justice. When I lived in Norfolk I had my car broken into 4 times and police never did a thing. Once the bastards got $500 in stereo equipment. Luckily it was insured but I just left it in the boxes til I moved.

It can make a man think very dark things indeed, I know. But try to stay positive. In the end they will get what they deserve. People of that nature rarely go peacefully.

Peptacular said:
Major bummer man. Hope you caught his face on video so the perp can face justice. When I lived in Norfolk I had my car broken into 4 times and police never did a thing. Once the bastards got $500 in stereo equipment. Luckily it was insured but I just left it in the boxes til I moved.

It can make a man think very dark things indeed, I know. But try to stay positive. In the end they will get what they deserve. People of that nature rarely go peacefully.

yep ... thinking of some "interesting sexual experiences in a correctional facility with a big fat guy named hubby" - always puts my mind at ease (and a smile on my face) in those situations .... :D

and yep - one need to stay positive

Nice vid, PG - you have some mighty 'jungle-y' plants, there!

Were reaching critical mass on some of these plants! I always tell myself, "Next year Im going to cage these things" but I never do...and I pay for it...

I've gotten them tied up and will be whipping up some homemade graft putty for the breaks.

9214782399_91e2146263_b.jpg

9214783281_633c7fff32_b.jpg

Laid over, but not dead!

9217565736_fd006af817_b.jpg

Tied up and ready to go...

9217545290_a20aa30182_b.jpg

9214784569_3f2e969c20_b.jpg

9217539674_61e1e43553_b.jpg

9214759561_1e4c14b2bc_b.jpg

9214761191_edf3900ca2_b.jpg

just a mudane story I feel I need to share ...

a couple of years ago something similar happened on one of my citrus plants (well, rumor has it was a timbering accident :D) ... well, there was a substantial part of the plant split ...

what did I do (after removing the other tree's trunk :D) ... I slapped some wet soil on it and wrapped a supermarket plastic bag around it ... for the missas not to see ...

forgot completely about it and so I only took the bandaid off some 6 months later .....

THERE WERE ROOTS GROWING OUT OF THE CITRUS TREE TRUNK  IN 4ft HEIGHT!!!!

:D

cheers,
Al

Back