• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Guru's 2013

It begins with a tray...

8529680870_ff959399bf.jpg

Just spent most of my day reading through your 2011, 2012 and 2013's logs. Simply amazing what you accomplish and you really got me fired up for 2014. Thanks for the nice detailed and helpful posts.

Cant wait to see what you have in store for 2014.

Guru - I've been incredibly impressed with your glogs.  Love the plants.  Definitely appreciate how you share what you've learned.  You've convinced me to grow organic and try out air pruning containers.  Keep up the good work.

I had tried PMing you, but your inbox is full.  I'm interested in growing Rooster Spur and wanted to inquire about obtaining seeds.

Yeah, I guess its that time. Time to get my head wrapped around what I want to sprout this year and how I want to do things. I've gotta get seeds sent out and go through all the ones everyone sent me! I didn't keep any overwinters ... again. Even though I planned on it, I just didn't get around to it. 2013 was waaaayyyy too busy of a year for me. I felt like I was getting shit done, but never getting anything done all at once. I did isolate some seeds on each plant, so thats good.
Mr Clayton Forrester said:
Just spent most of my day reading through your 2011, 2012 and 2013's logs. Simply amazing what you accomplish and you really got me fired up for 2014. Thanks for the nice detailed and helpful posts.

Cant wait to see what you have in store for 2014.

Glad you stopped by! Hopefully 2014 will be more laid back for me so I can spend more time doing what I love...watching the garden grow!
Monsterhook87 said:
Guru - I've been incredibly impressed with your glogs.  Love the plants.  Definitely appreciate how you share what you've learned.  You've convinced me to grow organic and try out air pruning containers.  Keep up the good work.

I had tried PMing you, but your inbox is full.  I'm interested in growing Rooster Spur and wanted to inquire about obtaining seeds.

Thanks man. Yeah, organics is the only way for me. Its cheap (if you are creative) and natural. Ill clean up the inbox and shoot you some Spurs. Grow on!

I was wondering what your impressions of the Aji Crystal were...I'm growing it this year and wondered what to expect?
Jerry

Sort of tasted like a Banana pepper, with a little heat. My kids really loved them last year! I prefered letting them get red before eating them. Make great sauce base too!

Back