• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Guru's 2013

It begins with a tray...

8529680870_ff959399bf.jpg

Al-from-Chile said:
just a mudane story I feel I need to share ...

a couple of years ago something similar happened on one of my citrus plants (well, rumor has it was a timbering accident :D) ... well, there was a substantial part of the plant split ...

what did I do (after removing the other tree's trunk :D) ... I slapped some wet soil on it and wrapped a supermarket plastic bag around it ... for the missas not to see ...

forgot completely about it and so I only took the bandaid off some 6 months later .....

THERE WERE ROOTS GROWING OUT OF THE CITRUS TREE TRUNK  IN 4ft HEIGHT!!!!

:D

cheers,
Al
Yep! Air Layering is cool!
Spicegeist said:
Wow, you were right, looks like you can barely walk through there already!
Getting crowded for sure!

Pulpiteer said:
Awesome looking grow once again! I enjoyed the music too - you'll be sure to let us know when your ep is out?
Thanks dude. We are headlining at the Masquerade in Atlanta on the 27th and we are planning on having our first batch of T's. I'll keep you updated on everything.
You can see the shirts here www.facebook.com/votiv.co
I'm sure the ep will go up on iTunes etc and Ill let you know!

Hey Guru looking fantastic!

Love the fungus amongus ... Do you have any other types growing?? Always been something I have wanted to grow if for no other reason then to look at (besides eating them ;) )
Those containers have exploded !! Many pods setting on them yet ??
What kind of hops were you growing again??

That's a gorgeous little forest you've got there!
How many hops plants do you grow, and what's the yield like? Just curious and thinking about growing to brew.

The chanterelles look AMAZING... is it a wild patch, or did you start it? I love them and am starting to myco grow.

Looks like the plants are having a party on the pepper patio.  What strain(s) of hops do you have?  I've got Mt. Hood and Nugget somewhat established and several new ones this year, some growing in pots for their first year and some cuttings I just got from the USDA yesterday.  I'll be rooting them under lights inside.

Trippa said:
Hey Guru looking fantastic!

Love the fungus amongus ... Do you have any other types growing?? Always been something I have wanted to grow if for no other reason then to look at (besides eating them ;) )
Those containers have exploded !! Many pods setting on them yet ??
What kind of hops were you growing again??
I've had luck with cubensis and other actives, but I had a very awesome dude send me some new stuff to try out! Will keep you updated on that! 
The plants are LOADED down with pods. Just waiting on them to ripen! 

OZZZ said:
Beautiful!!

\m/
Yumyumyellow said:
That's a gorgeous little forest you've got there!
How many hops plants do you grow, and what's the yield like? Just curious and thinking about growing to brew.

The chanterelles look AMAZING... is it a wild patch, or did you start it? I love them and am starting to myco grow.

I've got Canadian Redvine, Chinook, Centennial and Cascade growing. This is the first year and I wasn't suppose to climb very high or get any hops but it looks like I blew that little theory right out of the water! These Chants are a MASSIVE wild patch. They are literally everywhere right now. Delicious earthy taste, with apricot aroma!
Sawyer said:
Looks like the plants are having a party on the pepper patio.  What strain(s) of hops do you have?  I've got Mt. Hood and Nugget somewhat established and several new ones this year, some growing in pots for their first year and some cuttings I just got from the USDA yesterday.  I'll be rooting them under lights inside.

Al-from-Chile said:
High hops!
Hell yeah! The red vine is already near the top!

Devv said:
Very nice!

The growth is simply amazing!

I'll be watching for the EP release!
Thanks! Oh yeah! ummm...... boom! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-thousand-times-before/id672865640?i=672865752

armac said:
As normal........plants look awesome.
:) Means a lot coming from you Snarky! 

ronniedeb said:
Looking great! Rooster Spur looks fantastic.
She's my baby! Don't tell Mrs Fatalii! 

We just started hops this year too. Can't believe you have some already. Attached is all the further ours are..

If you squint you can barely see them climbing each of the 4 yarn ladders we put together.

Forgot to add, everything looks awesome per usual!!

Untitled by adamkoppes, on Flickr

Back