• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Habanero normal ??

SORRY I don't know

I think what you say is correct.
I resolved to return.
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]# This is cross habaneroSCORPION??? [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]kind regards :rolleyes:[/background]

I'm willing to distribute the seeds.
I have never seen any red habs that look like that. It looks like a scorpion to me. Could be a cross. Have you tried it? How hot was it?
Looks like a cross to me.
There is no way to know. I don't want to sound harsh but guessing and making up names will only contribute to the poor chile taxonomy that already exists
and editing your posts makes me sound like I'm talking to myself :)

THANK YOU FRIEND :cheers:

pm me

Have you grown this "Red Habanero" plant before this and there were actual red habaneros on it? Or is this the first time you are growing this "Red Habanero" Plant and found these pods growing on it? If so, where did you get the seeds? Seed trade? SASBE? Or was it from a distributor?

Most likely it was labeled incorrectly (I just saw someone selling what looked to be Naga Morich's as Bhut Jolokia (they were clearly not Bhuts) So people sometimes do not know what they are giving you as well sometimes you get the wrong seeds from vendors too.

what all these guys are telling you is from their experience. people label plants wrong to sell more or they are inexperienced and they themselves were taken for a ride. if it was labeled a red had and you ended up with a scorpion well then good for you! i am curious to see how the taste/heat is.

This post in pepper id.
Just ask & answer. I would not sell OR SASBE it.

Mark:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I'm willing to distribute the seeds.[/background]
I'm sorry.
I want just asked if it was normal or abnormal or not.

Casing by hand.
no gloves.

what all these guys are telling you is from their experience. people label plants wrong to sell more or they are inexperienced and they themselves were taken for a ride. if it was labeled a red had and you ended up with a scorpion well then good for you! i am curious to see how the taste/heat is.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I think that the insects cross.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]i can not cross chilli[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Casing by hand.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]no gloves. [/background]
heat Not equal =butch t.

regards Thank you :sick:

Back