• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Habenero induced Dogs,!

Here's my Habenero spice induced dogs,

Prep work.
Step 1, Go ahead and get 2 jumbo franks out, Make sure they're kosher.

Step 2, Get your meat sheers, and cut the franks in half.

Step 3. Turn the iron skillet on low-medium.

Step 4. As soon as the franks are done cooking go ahead and throw your buns into the micro wave with the paprika and habenero spice already on there,

The actual work.
step 1. Cook the half's in the is until dark brown.
495796145_2waQ3-L.jpg

Step 2. Get your buns ready while the franks are cooking, but make sure you keep an eye on your franks.
495793522_EGucV-L.jpg

Step 3. Now get the paprika out and coat the bottom of the bun lightly.

495793565_LvnYf-L.jpg

Step 4. Do the same with the Habenero Spice "homemade or store baught"

Step 5. Go ahead and put the beef franks on the bun.
495793593_e6Ewu-L.jpg

ExtremeBurn said:
LMAO!!! hahaha Derek... dude... u r hillarious!
I figured I could save a few bucks since the sauce is going to the same place right?

I mean whats the difference between the dilivery systems? Yeah one maybe smaller needle and take more time to inject the sauce in to the dog!

PhatManDerek said:
I figured I could save a few bucks since the sauce is going to the same place right?

I mean whats the difference between the dilivery systems? Yeah one maybe smaller needle and take more time to inject the sauce in to the dog!

hey i didn't mean to offend you if i did... i'm just sayin, there is no way i would be injecting sauce with an 18 gauge needle. good idea though... let me know how it works

p.s. not tryin to sound smart by talkin bout gauges, but I have a pharmd degree... they'd get clogged for sure

ExtremeBurn said:
hey i didn't mean to offend you if i did... i'm just sayin, there is no way i would be injecting sauce with an 18 gauge needle. good idea though... let me know how it works
Naw man you didn't offend me at all, It was just an idea. but I'm probably going to get a food injector though.

Back