• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hairy Bikers ON NOW History Channel

Hello, James Wreck!

Welcome to THP from Salsalady (texas creek products)

Tell us about the show! you guys made some hot schtuff there and it looked like things were going to the *(im gonna eat one more than the other guy)* area.

Any behind the scenes fun that you can share?

Absolutely! Bill (the hairy biker with the hat) and I were actually going at it pretty hard and heavy with trying to one up each other. So much so, that the director actually stopped us momentarily to let me know I would be doing an hour long interview after we finished the challenge. That's when I decided to slow down and let John eat the burger. I knew if we went too crazy that I might not be functional enough for a quality interview later. It ended up working out great as you saw! John hurled and Bill triumphed.

Oops, almost forgot. They also didn't show how bad I made that burger. I put that burger together trying to get someone to hurl. I chopped 2 Bhuts and mixed them into the patty before we cooked it, then drowned both buns in Butch T puree, and piled on the rest of the Bhut relish. There were probably 3-4 Butch T and 4-6 Bhut pods total in and on that burger.

Awesome James. So nice to see some real chileheads get some airtime. Maybe if you get a chance you can post those recipes for the habanero sauce and the bhut relish!

great chile vids! It is always nice to see some serious chileheads get some airtime. There was probably way more going on than what we could see from the video, Good Job! and I always wish we could see more behind-the-scenes footage.

Thanks for sharing.
salsalady

Awesome James. So nice to see some real chileheads get some airtime. Maybe if you get a chance you can post those recipes for the habanero sauce and the bhut relish!

I have the recipes at the office. I will try to get them posted before I leave for NJ tomorrow.

Yep, it was great to see actual super-hots. not a buzz shot with a split second on a cherry pepper, and call it a bhut jolokia.
Since you're in TV land, go beat up the Heat Seekers...

Great show!

And two shouts to Shawna... Nice garden and Pods!
And there's just something about watching pretty girls eating chicken wings...

Yep, it was great to see actual super-hots. not a buzz shot with a split second on a cherry pepper, and call it a bhut jolokia.
Since you're in TV land, go beat up the Heat Seekers...

Great show!

And two shouts to Shawna... Nice garden and Pods!
And there's just something about watching pretty girls eating chicken wings...

Thanks! I plan to beat the snot out of BOTH Heat Seekers with one chile.

I'll tell Shawna you said that.

I sent her a link to this thread. Hope she sees it.

300659_1561450932856_1732824126_786166_1538220475_n.jpg

Already commented on this on FB but my grandson watched the video, said you guys are crazy and he is NOT going to try the Butch T scorpion...he will lol.

Hey guys, I just got in from work. Thank you to everyone for your support for the Hairy Bikers show! I can't explain how much fun we had shooting the footage for the show. Even though it was 104 degress outside (literally) and we were shooting outside all day (literally). Bill and Paul are really cool, down the earth guys. I don't think Bill really knew what he was getting into when he ate the Bhut at my place the first day. His reaction was priceless though. James (Wreck) was also incredibly supportive for me and I thank him very much! The Spicy RV/Eat More Heat crew are AWESOME guys. Period.
We shot HOURS of footage for so much to have been edited out. But I'm glad everyone liked it! I have pictures up on my Kearley Seeds & Pepper Co. Facebook page and there will be more on the way.

That's way-too-cool to even get on the show, Shawna!

You guys did look like you were having fun hangin' out. And the burgers....over-the-top crazy.

Back