• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Harvest

Ruid said:
I'm surprised this thread is still getting posts. Floridians?
dont be hating, we are in winter too.
3F9D8FFF-1651-4E63-9A2B-3725C25ACFBE.png

Walchit said:
Whats that long red thing bob? It looks like this sweet pepper I grew labeled "femme sweet" I know G.I.P grows something similar but I cant remember what his is called.
I have grown several that looked similar...
I want to guess, but i'm going to bite my tongue and wait for bob to respond.

Got my first ever home-grown rocoto this week.  I'm really proud of this one, because growing them in my climate is not only not favorable, but typically recommended against.

46718461151_a6fd39e225_c.jpg

Then, there are my go to crop.  I've got some landrace variety habaneros that always serve us quite well.  They slow down considerably here in our "cold" months, but they're still kicking quite strong.  The fruits are smaller, but still amazing.

46728206551_4bd12f1ed7_c.jpg

solid7 said:
Got my first ever home-grown rocoto this week.  I'm really proud of this one, because growing them in my climate is not only not favorable, but typically recommended against.

46718461151_a6fd39e225_c.jpg

Then, there are my go to crop.  I've got some landrace variety habaneros that always serve us quite well.  They slow down considerably here in our "cold" months, but they're still kicking quite strong.  The fruits are smaller, but still amazing.

46728206551_4bd12f1ed7_c.jpg
Love the backsplash [emoji106]. Oh yeah, the peppers look good also.
How many bottles of wine contributed to your backsplash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back