Hello from San Diego

Greetings! Longtime chili-head but stumbled upon this site recently. I really like the scotch bonnet varieties. Last year discovered the various trinidad types. Man those things are hot but taste so good. I have really enjoyed incorating them into jerk seasoning, bbq sauces, hot sauces, and dry rubs. Starting to toy with making my own dry rubs to sale but I need solid supply of chili's depending on the demand. anyways thanks for reading. See yall around.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

:welcome: from Tacoma, WA

GO RAIDERS!!
Jk
But I am a raiders fan :)

Im originally from North Florida, so GO JAGUARS! The raiders looked good Monday night for about 14 minutes.... :dance:

I am working on getting some pictures uploaded of the few plants that I am personally growing this year. My scotch bonnet variations did not turn out this year so I will probably hunt around the site to try and get some pods from different people if available.

SSHHH! No one saw that game :)

There are plenty of sellers here, che out the 2012 Pacific Northwest Chilefest for some awesome pics of pods we got from Silver-Surfer, JustAGuy, and manyh others.
Aaron

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] "The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

:welcome: first scotch bonnet I tasted was from jsschrstrcks (very tasty) first one I started from seeds (thanks sicman) has 2 pods on it. It's like watching grass grow waiting for them to ripen. THP members rock. :dance:

Back