Help Identifying Pepper

One of the big problems with e-bay for seeds is that you can't leave pos/neg feedback after you grow the seeds out for many months. Most positive comments have to do with good shipping and nothing to do with seeds growing true :(
I always say stay away from E-bay for seeds unless you know the seller. There is too much potential for scams and/or naivety/ignorance. Generally we on chile forums know much more about these peppers than the sellers who are out to make a buck, and not always passionate about peppers

Wow....it´s frustrating how many people want to fool others on the internet to get some money. If you think buying chilli seeds on e-bay is risky, try to order some ´genuine´Omega, Breitling or Rolex watches... Once I saw a picture of a ´genuine´ Omega Seamaster on e-bay, and that watch was a very bad looking fake...it wasn´t even close to looking original. Its nice to know that this guy will not fool other chilli lovers in the near future...Omega, Novacastrian - thanks for protecting novices like me from those "weak pathetic "human being"s" :lol: . I´m sure I´m not the only one who appreciates this.

After I decided to grow hot peppers, I was lucky twice. 1st time when I ordered seeds from a random company from the Netherlands (pepperseeds.eu). I ordered 20 Hot portugal seeds, 10 Kung Pao seeds and received 10 Purple serrano seeds as a bonus. Only 3 seeds didn´t germinate. It seems they are growing true, we´ll see when the peppers will start to form.

2nd time I got lucky when a guy on youtube (phillymanpete) mentioned THP in a video and said this is a very good forum so I registered. 2 weaks after, I ordered a lot of seeds from THSC (very kind guys). :D By the way....Phillymanpete...if you are reading this, thanks for the tip and for the good videos. :)

I left negative feedback for that douchbag and tossed his seeds in the trash when I got them.

BTW, thanks for the seeds Dan! You hooked me up dude, and I appreciate it!! I am sowing the Duke Pequins as we speak. I wonder if they will make good cubical plants?

Back