• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Help my poor jalapeno...

Spicy Mushroom said:
"Don't use a dish"

No dish while indoors? 

@OP

Did you start it from seed in that container or was this a recent'ish transfer?
transferred about a week ago from a small platic pot. Before that, I had it first in a tiny tiny little cardboard thing until it grew a few leaves.
And this morning I cut the 4 huge leaves off, funnily enough those ones were the most limp.

I have read apparently you can cut the top off the jalapeno when it is young to encourage more growth. Here is the start of the y shaped branch'sshould I cut the top off?

Jalapeno growing noob said:
 I ensure it gets good sunlight by putting it on an east facing window in the morning, and after midday I switch it to a west facing window. Plus if I put it outside, it would get eaten by my rabbits pretty much straight away
I am not sure if is ok to move it twice a day. And would be better to put it outside, and make a cage against the rabbits.

rghm1u20 said:
I am not sure if is ok to move it twice a day. And would be better to put it outside, and make a cage against the rabbits.
lol I would try that but we have 5 of them and they will get to anything, so our garden is basically dead XD love my rabbits though, they can't help it, its in there nature to eat anything fresh and green lol

Does anybody know what is actually wrong wothx it? It's getting worse, especially in the morning, but only seems to affect the leaves higher than 3 ish inches up. Pleasese.... Help :'(

Back