Hi from Washington state

Everytime I click "view new content" I see..
Hi from Washington state. lol.. Really?!
I think this is a welcome record.

If they gave out "Welcome Throwdown Crowns" Pretty sure you earned it
:lol:

Hope all is well with you both.
Brandon

Don't feel bad Brandon about not commenting on this, we're still waiting on one more Washingtonian to comment too. (Hint hint nudge nudge)
Hope all is well over there
Aaron

Everytime I click "view new content" I see..
Hi from Washington state. lol.. Really?!
I think this is a welcome record.

If they gave out "Welcome Throwdown Crowns" Pretty sure you earned it
:lol:

Hope all is well with you both.
Brandon

Thank you Brandon. I am pretty amazed myself. Not to brag but 100+ posts, 800+ views kinda awesome :D I think it kinda helps when you have the in with another member :)

To everyone else that has kept this thread alive its so fun! Thanks for the warm welcome and bantering :D

Don't feel bad Brandon about not commenting on this, we're still waiting on one more Washingtonian to comment too. (Hint hint nudge nudge)
Hope all is well over there
Aaron

WHO? Chile Juju? Salsakid? Has Lazinfat made it in here yet? If you guys weren't such post whores, it would be easy to look at the 15 welcome posts that usually are posted to see who has posted and who hasn't. But I ain't looking back through all 120 posts just to see who's made it in here and who hasn't. ;) :cool:

edit- just to make sure you know I'm kidding!

WHO? Chile Juju? Salsakid? Has Lazinfat made it in here yet? If you guys weren't such post whores, it would be easy to look at the 15 welcome posts that usually are posted to see who has posted and who hasn't. But I ain't looking back through all 120 posts just to see who's made it in here and who hasn't. ;) :cool:

edit- just to make sure you know I'm kidding!

:lol) yeah lazynfat hasn't. Probably still over worked.

SD Maybe whore isn't the actually name for you. But since your not getting paid......
Aaron

Back