• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hogleg gets Twispted

Oh my, what a week.

Late with these pictures but yesterday was lounge day. After waking up at SL's, she fed us her signature bad-ass breakfast of homemade biscuits and Gravy with links, and eggs made to order (of course). You always treat us so excellent SL. We love you!!

View attachment 17270

It's kind of a sad day around here, gotta take Hogleg back to the airport tomorrow. :mope: :mope:

A great time was had by all, and can

I tried to load more pics but THP is moving at a glacial pace.

I can't keep up.

My day will be made when you take a pic with a hi JayT sign with Hank.  My bucket list now contains meet Hank.  I WILL get to Methow and party with Scovie, CJ and SL!   Hogleg, I am so jealous.

Dammit Jay I didn't even think of that. But we did tell Hank that the picture was for you.

You ever come here and your rock star status will be elevated to "Legend".

Scoville DeVille said:
GODDAMIT.

Hogleg made me rub my own butts. The whole time he's taking pictures of me talking like some Frenchie supermodel photographer.

I am a sexy bitch tho. So he enjoyed himself.

So hogleg made you rub your hog leg and there's Glamour Shots? Hell no! What happens in Twisp...

Ain't no red barns in the Methow......
methow barn....jpg

OOPS!  I guess there are~
winthropbarn_front.jpg

Wow. I spent yesterday under my blankets sobbing. LOL No not really but what a sad day.

There are still signs of Hogleg everywhere! Footprints in the snow, Funions, Roaches in the ashtrays, yellow snow spots, 5 Mango Jarritos, and beard-hair in the soap. :rofl: Damm bro, we sure miss you! We really really really loved having you. You are good people, I don't care what they say. hahaha You are welcome at my house ANYTIME.

We sure ate good too. Sorry for not the most complete photo journaling ever but we did have a blast. Trust.

Some pics I tried posting when he was still here. SL's Sausage Gravy and Biscuits with sausage links and eggs made to order breakfast (that no one thought to photog until it was half gone lol), and Hogleg tryin to piss off some feesh. (Next time bro).

View attachment 17321

View attachment 17322

View attachment 17323

View attachment 17324

View attachment 17325

View attachment 17326

I miss you and CJ, infiniti times infiniti. Y'all are some the most gracious host on the planet. Ya made me so comfortable and fed me so much, I was almost one of those people that have to buy two seats for the flight back home. THANK YOU, for sharing your winter wonderland with me. 

Mole King, I tip my hat and raise my cup to you. You truly are a King of your domain and the finest Ambassador the Methow valley could ever ask for.

Many Many Thanks, and SO much love.

OH IT AINT OVA MUTHAFUKAAA!!!!!

thought I picked all the beard hair outta the soap?...............oop! that mighta beena pube....and I'm not talkin manzano. 

many many apologies for the soap.

I don't know for sure,but rumor has it,that hair from you,pube or otherwise is the gem of his very LARGE soap hair collection.

Rumor has it that as soon as people leave his house he checks out the bathroom,pillows,sheets,trees with yellow snow around them etc. for stray hairs.

Some people collect stamps,coins,old stuff,balls of string or a lot of other things.

He collects stray hairs - rumor has it...

Ask the midgets...See pepper bath post... LOL
I hear the bathtub -Uh residue was strained for hairs for his collection.

I just hear Rumors,don't know for a fact.
Aliases are often used on the Midget and hair (PUBE?) collectors forums.

Decide for yourself...
Winters DO get long and cold at times.
Cabin Fever?

edit!-

DELETE

edit- :rofl:

It should be noted: NO SOAP was harmed. Hogleg was the perfect househomie!!!!

I declare him a honorary Twispian. Don't believe me? Then just ask Hank!!!!!!!   ;)

"a"/"an"...don't judge me on my grammar. You know what I mean!

Twispian?  I though y'all were Twisponians.  Then there's Mazamites, and Winthropods.

All I know is I'm a Carltonian and Hogleg is not a Touron! :cool:

edit- it looked better before the Edit~

just joking, CJ...pretty sure people who live in Mazama and Winthrop aren't called Mazamites and Winthro-pods.  :lol:

Siccy- should we know that "guy"?

ACTUALLY!!!  I think I do know that place!  It's right across from MarkO's house.  And the picture is a little misleading.  That is right in downtown Twisp, just past the mobile home trailer park (and it's usual assortment of "high class" citizens).  The cul de sac where MarkO lives is pretty decent, but it's not the remote mountain cabin it looks like. 

The white building in the upper left corner is the Twisp Fire Hall.

If you're interested, I can swing by there tomorrow and get you some "real" pictures.  :rofl:

Back