• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hogleg gets Twispted

I'll swing by there this afternoon and post later.

Here you go Siccy-

Did a drive-by~

Attachments

• IMG_4108.JPG
    IMG_4108.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4109.JPG
    IMG_4109.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4110.JPG
    IMG_4110.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4111.JPG
    IMG_4111.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4113.JPG
    IMG_4113.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 41
The $ shot,no snow in pickup bed,melted by Salsa?

Must be the milder stuff,I see the road is still snow covered.

The good stuff woulda melted the frozen stuff behind you as you drove by...I woulda Thunk.

I don't see icecicles (SP) an the eves of the houses.
Maybe that stuff IS HOT.  LOL

Ha,thats it :dance:

I like how you had no choice but to show some salsa in the bed of the truck ;)  is that what that is?

Yep!  that is Salsa, part of the last stop on the delivery route!  Good Catch! 

This is the 'Kid's 1979 PowerWagon.  This truck was up French Creek when the firestorms ravaged through last summer.  Somehow it survived with a melted taillight lens.  Evan was chauffeuring me around today making salsa deliveries and getting to a 4WD jobsite.  I'd dropped him off at a buddy's place and was off to make the last delivery to HANK'S! 

That's funny you caught the no snow in the bed of the truck.  The Kid's been working on the  truck, fixin' little shit, so it's been in the garage.  He builds a fire in the trash-burner wood stove to make it tolerable in the garage, melts all the snow off the truck.     

For icecicles, they accumulate sometimes but most houses have metal roofs which are designed for the snow to slide off.  Keeping snow accumulated on a roof is not a good idea unless the roof has been specifically engineered to keep the snow for insulation.  But then the house has to be structurally beefed up like 5 x stronger than a normal house with a metal roof.   

OR- maybe it's just the hot salsa...... melts ice within a 50 foot vicinity..... :lol:

So YOU admit it,The SALSA WAS HOT.

Why else would you need a POWER WAGON to transport it.  LOL

I doubt it was too heavy to transport in a regular car's trunk...

I don't buy your TIN roof thing.

I see several houses in the pic that don't look like they have tin roofs OR heavily sloped roofs to avoid snow accumulation.

It's gotta be the Salsa.

I bet people find it a WIN WIN to order your goodies during the winter.

Less snow problems because your deliveries ALWAYS ensure that they won't have problems with icicles AND at the same time,eating your salsa warms them up,they burn less firewood and or run the heater less.

A great marketing scheme.
My hats off to you.  :)

JayT said:
I love how the photog that took the shot of the building that Sicman posted made it look like some remote mountain cabin rather than a shack in the middle of town.
Exactly!  Once Sicman said Twisp Ave....I knew where it was and just cracked up.

Even a dead tire peaking out of the snow can look cute if it's framed in the picture the right way! It's when you pan out and show the spent propane tank, the broken sled, the fraying tarps, and the abandoned cars, does it start to lose its luster!!!  :rofl:

Back