• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

sandwiches Honey peanut butter banana sandwich

3361866572_bc67d1d5a8_b.jpg

Texas, you sir were high at some point yesterday lol. looks good if I only liked bananas, but I LOVe PEANUT butter mmmmmmmm

sh*t bacon, ill put bacon on my fricken toothbrush

FiveSix said:
Texas, you sir were high at some point yesterday lol. looks good if I only liked bananas, but I LOVe PEANUT butter mmmmmmmm

Haha i think that picture would stand up as evidence in court. :lol:

FiveSix said:

Pretty certain that after blazing up he also drank the bong water.

Cheers, TB.

When I was little it was peanut butter, honey, and grated carrot in a sandwich. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

You can't beat marmite and peanut butter sandwiches, otherwise chocolate spread and peanut butter go well, even peanut butter and cucumber sandwiches are good.

imaguitargod said:
Conner? John Conner? :cool:

"Come with me if you want to live"

Nope, we spell Connor properly :snooty: OK he was meant to be Conor but I didn't want him to be one of those kids that always has their name spelt wrongly so I went down the common route.

rainbowberry said:
Nope, we spell Connor properly, OK he was meant to be Conor but I didn't want him to be one of those kids that always has their name spelt wrongly so I went down the common route.

It's just a name, you can spell it anyway you want, there is no propper, only popular.

Back