• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

sandwiches Honey peanut butter banana sandwich

imaguitargod said:
It's just a name, you can spell it anyway you want, there is no propper, only popular.

Yeah my boy's dead common anyway and just to keep on topic he hates peanut butter. Do you lovely lot prefer the crunchy or smooth peanut butter?

I like either crunchy or smooth, don't really care either way. But i do prefer the all natural one that is just peanuts and salt. The one that separates into oil & peanuts that you have to stir before using.

Txclosetgrower said:
I like either crunchy or smooth, don't really care either way. But i do prefer the all natural one that is just peanuts and salt. The one that separates into oil & peanuts that you have to stir before using.

If you're a patient man Stir it up and toss it in the freezer then defrost it in the fridge, it should stay mixed :)

Ever try almond butter? its not too sweet, add a little honey and it's super healthy

Txclosetgrower said:

I always buy crunchy but I'd eat either.

FiveSix said:
If you're a patient man Stir it up and toss it in the freezer then defrost it in the fridge, it should stay mixed :)

Ever try almond butter? its not too sweet, add a little honey and it's super healthy

I've had butter made from just about everything ever since I discovered how easy it is to make your own :)

By far the best tasting is pecan butter. Omg. Be sure to soak the pecans in several changes of cold water to remove all the bitter tannins first, roast in the oven then process into a paste. You end up with a really sweet nut butter. Don't even add salt to my pecan butter.

:lol:"he said nut butter":lol:

Back