• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hospital visit

Glad you made it through and are good for many more miles now. It's a pain and inconvenience when they have to install stuff in you ( pacemaker) or reroute what you already have but life is good. I missed a whole summer 5 years ago from being in hospital..got to get a ride in one of those fancy whirlybirds and wasn't even awake to see it. Ok I digress, really glad you are back with us.

Be sure to follow the instructions that the docs and nurses gave ya. I can empathise with wanting to dig in the dirt. I feel that way too.

pepperfever said:
Glad you made it through and are good for many more miles now. It's a pain and inconvenience when they have to install stuff in you ( pacemaker) or reroute what you already have but life is good. I missed a whole summer 5 years ago from being in hospital..got to get a ride in one of those fancy whirlybirds and wasn't even awake to see it. Ok I digress, really glad you are back with us.

Thank you. I wish I got to ride on a chopper. Michigan is known for bumpy roads ya know.

Kevin

Hey ya all,

Not sure what is happening beyond the obvious.I am supposed to be at Kalamazoo on the 29th for a doctors appointment but still unsure as to the status of the gas situation this week.Still taking things easy.Potting things up etc. Sitting around is driving me nuts. [image] But I did get a few plants potted and some pumpkin and winter squash seed.Oh and one melon.

Kevin

origamiRN said:
Be sure to follow the instructions that the docs and nurses gave ya. I can empathise with wanting to dig in the dirt. I feel that way too.

I am. Just going nuts though.

Kevin

3 posts in 5 mins.... must be going bonkers!

Keep trying, you'll soon overtake IGG's post count!

Glad you're OK, and hope the insurance company isn't a d**k.

Call it ironic timing first time on the site in a week or so and reading your post while I am staying the night in the ICU so they can monitor my heart for the night. Best of luck to a great speedy recovery.

VtPepper said:
Call it ironic timing first time on the site in a week or so and reading your post while I am staying the night in the ICU so they can monitor my heart for the night. Best of luck to a great speedy recovery.

Thats where I was when I stayed the night in Hillsdale.ICU then to Kalamazoo and the Cardiac care wing of Borgess Medical Center.Good folks there.

Kevin

ring sting said:
3 posts in 5 mins.... must be going bonkers!

Keep trying, you'll soon overtake IGG's post count!

Glad you're OK, and hope the insurance company isn't a d**k.

You have no idea lol.IGG's count? The thought had not crossed my mind .

Glad to hear all is well, my dad is having Bypass surgury today, he's 79. I had to take him to the hospital last Wednsday, he was having chest pains.

DickT said:
Glad to hear all is well, my dad is having Bypass surgury today, he's 79. I had to take him to the hospital last Wednsday, he was having chest pains.

Hey Dick ,

Hope your Dad comes through his surgery with flying colors.

Kevin

klorentz said:
Hey Dick ,

Hope your Dad comes through his surgery with flying colors.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, it got postponed until thursday, have to wait until kidneys stabilize.

Back