• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hospital visit

Glad you made it through and are good for many more miles now. It's a pain and inconvenience when they have to install stuff in you ( pacemaker) or reroute what you already have but life is good. I missed a whole summer 5 years ago from being in hospital..got to get a ride in one of those fancy whirlybirds and wasn't even awake to see it. Ok I digress, really glad you are back with us.

Be sure to follow the instructions that the docs and nurses gave ya. I can empathise with wanting to dig in the dirt. I feel that way too.

pepperfever said:
Glad you made it through and are good for many more miles now. It's a pain and inconvenience when they have to install stuff in you ( pacemaker) or reroute what you already have but life is good. I missed a whole summer 5 years ago from being in hospital..got to get a ride in one of those fancy whirlybirds and wasn't even awake to see it. Ok I digress, really glad you are back with us.

Thank you. I wish I got to ride on a chopper. Michigan is known for bumpy roads ya know.

Kevin

Hey ya all,

Not sure what is happening beyond the obvious.I am supposed to be at Kalamazoo on the 29th for a doctors appointment but still unsure as to the status of the gas situation this week.Still taking things easy.Potting things up etc. Sitting around is driving me nuts. [image] But I did get a few plants potted and some pumpkin and winter squash seed.Oh and one melon.

Kevin

origamiRN said:
Be sure to follow the instructions that the docs and nurses gave ya. I can empathise with wanting to dig in the dirt. I feel that way too.

I am. Just going nuts though.

Kevin

3 posts in 5 mins.... must be going bonkers!

Keep trying, you'll soon overtake IGG's post count!

Glad you're OK, and hope the insurance company isn't a d**k.

Call it ironic timing first time on the site in a week or so and reading your post while I am staying the night in the ICU so they can monitor my heart for the night. Best of luck to a great speedy recovery.

VtPepper said:
Call it ironic timing first time on the site in a week or so and reading your post while I am staying the night in the ICU so they can monitor my heart for the night. Best of luck to a great speedy recovery.

Thats where I was when I stayed the night in Hillsdale.ICU then to Kalamazoo and the Cardiac care wing of Borgess Medical Center.Good folks there.

Kevin

ring sting said:
3 posts in 5 mins.... must be going bonkers!

Keep trying, you'll soon overtake IGG's post count!

Glad you're OK, and hope the insurance company isn't a d**k.

You have no idea lol.IGG's count? The thought had not crossed my mind .

Glad to hear all is well, my dad is having Bypass surgury today, he's 79. I had to take him to the hospital last Wednsday, he was having chest pains.

DickT said:
Glad to hear all is well, my dad is having Bypass surgury today, he's 79. I had to take him to the hospital last Wednsday, he was having chest pains.

Hey Dick ,

Hope your Dad comes through his surgery with flying colors.

Kevin

klorentz said:
Hey Dick ,

Hope your Dad comes through his surgery with flying colors.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, it got postponed until thursday, have to wait until kidneys stabilize.

Back