• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

HOT CONTEST!!

maybe he can ....but those ''crystal'' appear there is maybe 3 week so maybe it will take some time befor you could see them

look I have a picture of the leaf that I was talking about :
1822315847910cbe6d816.JPG

in the same time a took a picture of the 7pod again 2 seconde flower apear:
1822430747910f5b3682d.JPG

amazing this is not (hehe the yoda is back for the ones who remember that :))

WOW that's looking awesome.
i'm going to be growing a few different types of peppers from seed catalogs including a 'red savina' indoors, i hope they turn out half as cool as those!! keep up the good work quebec :). pretty flowers

thanks a lot ;) i'm shure your pepper will easyly look nice as mine !!

oufff as you can see the plants are too big now i will probably cut some leaf & branch this week ends
2504533447994f2eb1705.JPG

hehe and finaly some Trinidad Douglah flower :D :
0317092347a5d9230bc1f.jpg

LOL damn ...Why I did'nt make my grow room bigger :(,It make me sick I will be forced to mutilate them ...is there anybody here who have and Idea of what I can do exept cut them a lil ....maybe I will make some ''palisage'' I don't know how tell it in english but it's like to tie the branch with rope thise way the plant grow in a ''T'' form

QuebecFire said:
you can see the plants are too big now i will probably cut some leaf & branch this week ends

Those plants are really healthy looking.

Is there any way you can extend the top of the grow room?

And what kind of florescent lights are you using?

Kracker : I have made a cutting from the Douglah but I cant make more cutting cause I dont have any free space in the grow room :(

AJ: no I cant extend the grow room ..but my next one will be bigger ....I use 2 x 40watt cfl (5200k if my memory is good) with 2 homemade aluminium reflector (painted in white) ...so nothing really complex ;)...cfl work really well ,are cheap ,low heat ,low electic cost...and the plant grow fast ....really fast LOL I cut them 6 inches under the light last week , and this week they start to touch the light so..6 inch a week is big ! but I will cut them during maybe 2 month than put them out

Amazing is all I can say...

I know what you mean about no room, I'm going to have to start mine at the greenhouse I work in because I've got no room at all at my house. I agree with AJ, that growth is amazing, keep up the good work.

Hi all,
Today I have talk with Riccardo (the admin of peperonciniamoci.it )about the douglah and according to what I have undertsand on is thread , the Trinidad douglah might be a chocolate version of the 7pot/pod ....HEHE YEAHHH CHOCOLATE 7POT SOUND GOOD TO MY CHILIHEAD EARS :D ....here is the link of Riccardo : http://peperoncino.peperonciniamoci.it/

Ps: I will try to post new pics 2d

LOL I was out for the 3 last day and when I came back my mail box was full of email about the douglah LOL ...I find it very strange but when I saw the link of Riccardo on the home page of http://peperoncino.peperonciniamoci.it/ hehe I understand !! but this guy seem cool !! and I write my name above the picture LOL the one who come from trinihottie :shh: LOL anyway ..I'll continu to do the best I can to get a tone of seeds from my plant to share with the pain addict
but I can't imagine how hot a chocolate 7pot could be LOL damn :flamethrower::fire:

QuebecFire said:
Hi all,
Today I have talk with Riccardo (the admin of peperonciniamoci.it )about the douglah and according to what I have undertsand on is thread , the Trinidad douglah might be a chocolate version of the 7pot/pod

I was just thinking last week of trying to 'make' a chocolate 7. I have a young douglah too. Should be fun.

Back