• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How did you pick your username?

Alternately.....

PAUL
KY_Jelly.jpg
_2000

I get that a lot.

:rofl:

When I lived in New Mexico, I saw the term chileaddict on bumper stickers, signs, everywhere. As I was thinking about what to use as a username, the name chileaddict popped into my my head because...that is what I am.

My dad (Marion William Robinson Sr.) was always called Robbie and my mother (Joan Robinson) nicknamed me Robby Joe cause she hated my real name Marion William Robinson Jr. Back in the day when I signed up for the internet with AOL they tacked on the 01 and ever since then I've used that name (and the same password too). Thats been a couple of decades ago now and both parrents have passed away but typing my name always reminds me of them. What's in a name anyway

pileiton because I want more peppers, hot sauce, money...
do not pileiton for stress, lies, work...
This is the only site where I have this username.

My wife and I have rescued a few dogs - 2 Pit bulls and a English Bulldog - and we would say we are lucky to have them - Then I swapped it around and said they were Lucky Dogs - they got a second chance. I'm also very Lucky - So it was either Lucky Sumbitch or LuckyDog
So LuckyDog it was :beer:

Toward the end of a night of boozing(back in the day) my friend tries to pick up a couple of girls using false names while I used the restroom. When I returned he was suave, cool Rick Reid......I was John J freakin' Burfurkle. I went home alone that night.

Well at least yours is a believable name, mine was FRANCO THE BRONCO.

...I'm also very Lucky - So it was either Lucky Sumbitch or LuckyDog

I dunno LD, Lucky Sumbitch has a nice ring to it. :)

Said another way...If you drop "lucky" in both cases, you'd be left with Dog and Sumbitch.

Which have you been called more often? :lol:

Just sayin. :beer:

(Congrats on the rescues by the way. More folks should do that.)

I dunno LD, Lucky Sumbitch has a nice ring to it. :)

Said another way...If you drop "lucky" in both cases, you'd be left with Dog and Sumbitch.

Which have you been called more often? :lol:

Just sayin. :beer:

(Congrats on the rescues by the way. More folks should do that.)
Good Point I've been called @sshole most often though :lol: :lol:

My name comes from a rivalry I had with another off-road racing announcer. His name on a racing forum was "microphoneman", so I made mine "handmethemic" as a jab at him. That was seven years ago, now I use it on every forum.

My great great grandfathers first cousin was a riverboat gambler named Jackson P Eubanks (1840) and was born in Alabama...I had originally thought Jackson was my great great grandfather until I found out that Thomas Jefferson Eubanks was the real deal...

AlabamaJack is a tribute to a fine southern gentlemen that took them dang yankees money... roflmao...seems like nothing changes except the scenery...

My name comes from a rivalry I had with another off-road racing announcer. His name on a racing forum was "microphoneman", so I made mine "handmethemic" as a jab at him. That was seven years ago, now I use it on every forum.

What kind of off road racing?

my mother (Joan Robinson) nicknamed me Robby Joe cause she hated my real name Marion William Robinson Jr.

great american film star, john wayne's real name was marion.......oh wait, he changed his name too, hi robbyjoe. :rolleyes:

Yea and ya know I asked my dad if thats who we were named after ( big fan when I was little). He said no.... Never got a lot of words from him but when he spoke I damn sure listened

What kind of off road racing?
kc- what's up with the YMCA-ing chile avatar?

ps- I didn't notice it, someone else did- :crazy: :lol:

Back