• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How did you pick your username?

My dad (Marion William Robinson Sr.) was always called Robbie and my mother (Joan Robinson) nicknamed me Robby Joe cause she hated my real name Marion William Robinson Jr. Back in the day when I signed up for the internet with AOL they tacked on the 01 and ever since then I've used that name (and the same password too). Thats been a couple of decades ago now and both parrents have passed away but typing my name always reminds me of them. What's in a name anyway

Your name remids me of Marty Robinson. You must be a good bloke, and a joker!

I copied and pasted the URL.

Scots called golfer Ben Hogan "The Weeicemon" during the 1953 British Open at Carnoustie...Always thought he was cool and the name too.

i chose mine quite simply because i love AJI peppers very much AND GROW THEM EVERY YEAR AS WELL AS MAKE SAUCE WITH THEM

my wife says (jokingly) that it means AH HE DID IT AGAIN!! :eek:

its sort of a variation on my one email as i like MOSIN NAGANT RIFLES I OWN 3
MY EMAIL IS MOSINJOE

thanks for asking your friend AJIJOE

well shucks.. i am a chillihead.. and as a kid i really didn't like being called benny to as a reminder to be patient and openminded.. i went with benny.

No real story behind mine. Just took the name of my little black dog and signed up. He's no longer with us, but he used to eat chilies whenever he could get them. One time I even found a whole cayenne in is poop! The howling I heard that night must have been him pinching one off. Still miss him. My new pooch is a real chili dog. She's the one peeking at you in my avatar. I've caught her eating red habs and scotch bonnets off the damn plants a couple of times now.

No real story behind mine. Just took the name of my little black dog and signed up. He's no longer with us, but he used to eat chilies whenever he could get them. One time I even found a whole cayenne in is poop! The howling I heard that night must have been him pinching one off. Still miss him. My new pooch is a real chili dog. She's the one peeking at you in my avatar. I've caught her eating red habs and scotch bonnets off the damn plants a couple of times now.
Had my sister's dog around not so long ago and while I was harvesting some pods, he decided to run over and steal a Jalapeno out of the pile while I wasn't looking. Next thing he's running around madly going back and forth from rubbing his snout in the grass and trying to suck water out of the tap. I very quickly realized what had just happened. :rofl:

I'm actually very glad though that I wasn't harvesting any superhots. I don't think that that one would have been funny at all! :shocked: (heck, I even felt guilty as hell for laughing as it was!)

And sorry to hear about Blister. Losing loved ones is always sad. :(

Musky is short for muskellunge, which is the king of all freshwater fish around here. They are called "the fish of 10,000 casts" because they are very hard to catch. They are a big, toothy fish that get 5 feet long and bigger and are known to eat ducks and small mammals. I spend way too much time chasing them, but it's an addiction I'm afraid. The mojo part? It just came to me I guess. And no, I didn't see there was a Wickedmojo already here. Every time I go to chat someone asks me if I'm the one who makes all the powders (nope). I fish for lots of other fish too, but musky fishing is my #1 passion. I've never kept a musky in my life and I don't plan on it. Let em go, let em grow!

Had my sister's dog around not so long ago and while I was harvesting some pods, he decided to run over and steal a Jalapeno out of the pile while I wasn't looking. Next thing he's running around madly going back and forth from rubbing his snout in the grass and trying to suck water out of the tap. I very quickly realized what had just happened. :rofl:

I'm actually very glad though that I wasn't harvesting any superhots. I don't think that that one would have been funny at all! :shocked: (heck, I even felt guilty as hell for laughing as it was!)

And sorry to hear about Blister. Losing loved ones is always sad. :(

Thanks gas. It does mean a lot.

Regardless the forum or site I tend to be Just A Guy just not always the first one. Never wanted to stand out. So, always been justaguy.

Not much here. This is a chile forum. I'm Cajun/Creole. I like hot stuff ergo Hot Stuff.

And my wife tells me I'm pretty darn hot. I've learned never to disagree with her. Just say yes dear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3HuShaTNoY

See my picture? Manzanos have those wonderful black seeds. Not too creative I confess. Guess it could be a little play on 'black sheep' but I didn't think of that till today.

See my picture? Manzanos have those wonderful black seeds. Not too creative I confess. Guess it could be a little play on 'black sheep' but I didn't think of that till today.

So THAT is what is going on in your picture! I thought maybe you just got out of prison, and your face was stuck like that. :lol:

Back