• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How did you pick your username?

My username is pretty boring and I used it because I use it for alomst everything and it was obviously therefore the first thing that I thought of for a username. It is just my first initial, my last name :beer: , and the number of one of my favorite baseball players.

P.S. Blackseed - slightly confused about the wife named Bubba and the 'He' aspect of your statement. It is not quite adding up for me. Did you mean 'She' instead of 'He' and is bubba a nickname of somekind(different for a wife nickname, must be an Arizona thing :confused: )?

My username is pretty boring and I used it because I use it for alomst everything and it was obviously therefore the first thing that I thought of for a username. It is just my first initial, my last name :beer: , and the number of one of my favorite baseball players.

P.S. Blackseed - slightly confused about the wife named Bubba and the 'He' aspect of your statement. It is not quite adding up for me. Did you mean 'She' instead of 'He' and is bubba a nickname of somekind(different for a wife nickname, must be an Arizona thing :confused: )?

No, merely playing along with the prison joke another member started. Happily married to a she who is certainly not named Bubba! :)

My uninspired user name comes from the car I was driving until recently - got hit and written off :(

1998 Ford Contour SVT. Loved the car. So much fun and it served me well at 260,000 miles when it got written off. RIP.

My uninspired user name comes from the car I was driving until recently - got hit and written off :(

1998 Ford Contour SVT. Loved the car. So much fun and it served me well at 260,000 miles when it got written off. RIP.
Horrible news! :(

But hey, at least you're OK!!

Before trying all sorts of different peppers I received from generous people from this site, my favorite pepper was the orange hab due to the flavor and the heat. Now it seems they're just not hot enough anymore. Now my user name should be fataliiheat81 (81 the year I was born) due to its crisp citrus flavor and serious heat.
Aaron

I picked mine because I am ,in fact, a hillbilly... or redneck... which ever you prefer..

You're a Hill Billy... Rednecks are hatched in Wyoming, like me, and I am NOT a Hill Billy. I AM A RED NECK!
But we're the same, Like Europeans, Italians are NOT Germans, but their both crazy-ass Europeans!

Peace Hill-Billy!

Your's Truly,
Red Neck Jim

So, Scoville should speak for itself... I eat Fatalli's like.... well.... pickles... and Advil

DeVille.... well here you go...

f4503361.jpg

Thanks Man, 3 kids would have been cheaper....

No not really, 3 kids would have been WAY more fun

Wait, what am I saying?

Jarred....

I thought "dontprotect" had come from the U2 song "numb", but I had mistaken the lyric years ago, and instead of correcting it, I kept it.

I am obnoxiously hairy in all the places a person would prefer to not be hairy and obnoxiously un-hairy in the places where I should be.

I move like a fat ninja through the woods and life. Big but fleeting. Oh, and I wear a size 14 shoe.

All this came together in the name Sethsquatch, Seth being my given name and squatch being whatever the hell it is.

Oh, and on full moons I turn into bigfoot. :shocked:

I use the same handle every forum. Sometimes i wish I picked a cooler handle, but it always comes down to the 2 most important things in my life

my 7 year old daughter ARIella
my 5 year old son JERemiah

So i use AriJer as my handle. Its also my email handle, they kind of invaded my every fabric the day they were each born, each in their own way. I have hobbies i love dearly, stuff i think are cool, but well, i am sappy and love my kids so....

It was the number of my first bank account which my parents created when I was very young. It was a bit of a moment for me as I was thrust into 'the system' where names where irrelevant apparently.
Now I use numbers everywhere as a bit of a piss take of how unsocial society is these days.

Back