• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

How high is your heat level?

So how much heat and/or pain can you handle?

• I dont eat peppers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If I want to heat it up ill add bell pepper. (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jalepenos and hot sauces like louisiana

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • I like it to burn when I eat.

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • I REALLY like it to burn, moruga scorpion!

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters
I had Thai for lunch. I ordered 4 stars and I got that same look from the waitress - "are you sure silly caucasian man?"

Man that had me sweating. Awesome flavors though - I love thai food!

What is this Mayanik stuff?
http://www.mayanik.com/products.aspit's a very good, very hot sauce. i have not tried the XXX, though I hear it's hotter than hell for a non-extract sauce (at least I don't believe these are extracts) - i just read the ingredients...didn't see extract. Here's one review - I 100% disagree with his "2" for flavor, but totally agree with his 4 stars for heat. http://www.mexgrocer.com/3183.htmlMayanik brings it. It is one of my favorite hot sauces, but it's just too hot for me to pour on food like I want to do. Their Green on the other hand is a little less intense and has an awesome flavor. Enjoy.

mayanik link not working for me, maybe this one- - -
http://www.mayanik.com/products.asp

Side note- I've "handled" a lot of different superhots, extracts, sauces, etc. but for general eating, it's that "make it burn" but not fry-the-face-off level of heat.

and I did just go down to the CGS for hotdogs. Spicy german dogs with jacked up dijon mustard. YUM! :lol:

Evil this Evil that. Beer I just picked up ain't cold yet and no Co to go with the Rum. Going to have some Evil Milk with some of this Dagwood. Going to be an Evil night here.

JAG- If the beer is in a can....put it in ICE WATER for 7 MINUTES! guaranteed cold quick.

At one of hubby's previous jobs, the guys would buy a 6-pack while on their lunch break and leave it in their truck at the job...in the summer...in eastern Washington where the daily temps are 95F plus.... Before they left the job in the afternoon, they would fill their lunch boxes with ice.... plop in the 6-pack....7 minutes= cold beer for the drive home.

PS- I absolutely do NOT condone drinking and driving.... just telling what others did.

I need to burn when I eat. I'm not yet a T-Scorp, or even Bhut guy. My tolerance is a little less than a Hab. I like to have peppers or sauce anywhere from 30,000 - 200,000 scovilles with every meal.

Flavor before heat, definitely. That said, I do enjoy eating a very tiny piece of the super-hots. Hats off to the people who eat the whole pod. I'll never get there and never will. I ate about 1/16th of a brain strain and that was plenty of heat for me.

Want some Mustard, pretty boy?

30c6e0fa.jpg

3 TBS Mustard, and 3 drops Pure Evil.
FYI, Pure Evil is NOT an extract. It is pure capsaicin Crystal in alcohol.
SHU = 1,000,040 (one million, fourty thousand)

Scovy....sometimes you make me pee my pants....well you and alcohol...by that's another story altogether.

At least 1 little slice off of every plants first pulled or purchased pod.

Do the crime, do the time I figure.

In moderation after that, and lots of testing as to which pepper tastes best in which food.
Fresh or powdered?
Smoked or sauteed?
Blended with other peppers or other ingredients?

Uncountable variations, but I try to get some burn every day.

Well, did 4 drops of Pure Evil last night for fun, and barely broke a sweat. I remember when 5 drops made me question the existence of a God that would allow such a product to be created.

Just for fun, JHR??? :lol: Sounds like your tolerance is getting way up there.

Lots of people have commented that if they don't eat hot stuff for a while, their tolerance goes down. Likewise, the more they do eat hot stuff, the tolerance goes up.

Back