• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

hp22b!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he said the lows are in the 1.2 - 1.3 range.

Thanks. That is quite impressive that he can average that number and only drop about 1 to 200k. I know that you wrote about how he was looking into the high number (I think he mentioned it on FB). I am surprised he hadn't already had it.

There is thousands in prize money for pumpkin size contests....no prize money here....

We were on track and got dragged back into this crap. Listen, the bottom line is Joe is charging what he is charging. If you don't agree, then don't buy. If you agree, then buy. If you wanna debate Joe, go to the vendor vault and discuss. This thread has valuable information about the HP22b, and if we continue this BS, we are gonna get is shut down. It always happens.

Here's what the seeds look like....

A03sTGKCAAAZ423.jpg

Isn't it though... lots of questions about greed, fame, and possible theft of the primo... I didn't see any of that present in this... What I did see was answers to many of the questions being asked... material for so many more... and most importantly in my mind a stand up family workin hard.

- Mega

Well here is my problem with PepperJoe. I hit him up on the 18th, willing to pay what him and Ed were asking. An I'm pretty sure they said the 24th was the dead line for THP members? An now I've been told I'm on a notification list? With no responding emails? With no emails returned? Apparently they've discounted all they want to. Now they want full price!

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I will be as well. Primo has my seeds on the way to me.

I'm not out to hype up Joe, but here's the new video if you watching this stuff. Its a pretty nasty looking pepper.
Once again I'm no cheerleader for them, just interested in this pepper.

Primo do you have a cross section cut of your pepper, his video shows it halved. I think it looks more like a Butch-T sliced, but I would love to see a primo cross section cut to compare the look of them.

By the way he references it as "Worlds hottest, during the video" and talks about the upcoming press release? so we might have a new crown here for worlds hottest if they have done there due diligence on testing and having everything lined up?

I'll cut new pods and post when they are ripe... No prob. Guys.

Well here is my problem with PepperJoe. I hit him up on the 18th, willing to pay what him and Ed were asking. An I'm pretty sure they said the 24th was the dead line for THP members? An now I've been told I'm on a notification list? With no responding emails? With no emails returned? Apparently they've discounted all they want to. Now they want full price!

I don't know about discounts, but they had an announcement up for getting your name on the notification list so THP members could get first shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back