• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Hybrid Mode 01 2015

IMG_0181_zps49d2ecab.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:

Thanks, Chris!  (Get offa my leg, though. :shame: )     :rofl:

7 pot bubblegum 
IMG_0472_zpscxpovyft.jpg

Bishop's crown     I never thought I'd see the day when a pepper plant outcompetes okra.  :shocked: This raised bed is nothing but a turf war.
IMG_0473_zpsqzbn1sg5.jpg

I think this is an Indian carbon.
IMG_0474_zpswnx39jvr.jpg

Malih helow     This plant makes some really delicious flakes. It will have a place in my garden for years to come.
IMG_0475_zpsreumhjod.jpg

Judy's 7pot burgundy     Probably my favorite pepper right now. I'm so glad this OW made it and is producing!
IMG_0478_zps2kiechxd.jpg

Here's one of my raised beds with mostly annuums.
IMG_0471_zpsbl8kcwry.jpg

Another bed. Annuums up front, chinenses in the middle and okra in the back. The one plant in the back middle that is taller than the okra is that Bishop's crown. That thing outcompeted almost a dozen okra plants this season. I can't complain, though. I love those pods and I still have plenty of okra!
IMG_0476_zpsbn4skyyg.jpg

Here's an updated shot of the view up my walkway. I've had to prune (kick) the cherry tomato plants off the walkway four or five times now, just to the mailman can get to the porch. They already destroyed two scaffolds I built for them, so I just said "f**k it, grow on the ground if you want to so bad.". I'd be way happier if they tasted good. Yellow pear tomatoes are disgusting!  :sick:
IMG_0477_zpsfkvj0ayk.jpg

Thanks for stopping in, everybody. I hope you're all having a successful season full of pain and flavor!
     If anything here looks like something you'd like to try, let me know. I'll be selling a lot of these pods in the coming days. Once again I have grown way more than I will ever know what to do with.  :dance:

-HM01

Back