• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I ate the Naga Morich (pics)

imaguitargod said:
Find me one in LA and I'll enter it ;) Either that, or persuade Defcon to have a Wing Challenge out here at my place. I'm saying I'll be able to down at least 5 Defcon ZERO wings before throwing in the towel.

LOL!!!! :?:

I would be down for that myself East Coast meets West Coast :onfire: Defcon has definitly created a very tasty extract with Defcon Zero no chemical tste at all

Hmmmm.....maybe Fiery Foods '08? I can scout out some wing shops in the mean time...

Creator, you up for something like that?

imaguitargod said:

Yes but I look at him and wish I could do all thet stuff like shoot someone with their own pistol while they are still holding it (ex. "On Deadly Ground"). It looks like he could genuinely kill someone 5 different ways in less then 5 seconds, I dont know if he's really that good, but I'd sure hate to find out....I know he is a 7th degree black belt and an Aikido Master.

I can tranfer that video to dvd then to any format you need .
I would also upload it to youtube and putfile at the same time.
This is the type of work I do so it's no problem.
email me if you want my address

shayne

shayneyasinski said:
I can tranfer that video to dvd then to any format you need .
I would also upload it to youtube and putfile at the same time.
This is the type of work I do so it's no problem.
email me if you want my address

shayne
Sure, PM me it. After I get back to Cleveland I'll see about sending it too you.

imaguitargod said:
Hurts...don't it?

Yup...& we're all lined up to do it again as soon as possible. But I could never imagine just picking one up and chewing it down. I hooked into mine with a couple of big cheap, greasy fatty bbq sausages in a thick bread roll. Munching into one & not being able to tell snot from tears....I'll need to eat a few more before I get there.
I see those pictures at the start of this thread...and I'm jealous:shocked:

Hey, to anyone else that has tried it, does it really taste like green apples? I'm considering making a sauce, and if it tastes like apples, I could make a fruity Naga sauce...just a thought ^.~

~Trexxen

Hello all,
well hell, I took a nice chomp from a de seeded Bhut Jolokia grown from CPI seed.
I cant really tell you if it tastes of green apples,but the distinct smell of burning flesh ,immediately followed by an intense sensation ,I could only compare to kissing a "Rose Bud" and I dont mean the pretty flower either ,I mean the oxy/acetylene type Rose Bud torch...
This pretty little devil was hands down too hot to eat!!!
I dividied the rest of the pod amongst the rest of the company...had 3 other samplers...for a few seconds it was funny,then after it was a bit of a sweat/tear/gasp session... I think the Indian Defense Dept. has a winner here... time to find something that actually could benefit from a fire ball like this...

Back