• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

I did it again

Well 2 lbs lean ground beef,2 lbs ground pork,mild cheddar,2 packs of bacon,2 eggs,defcon 1,pepperoni,4 cheese slices,unico pizza sauce and club house roasted garlic&peppers
I mixed everything in with the meat including a bunch of pizza sauce Globbed in the defcon1 really good
Picture69001.jpg

Picture69002.jpg

Picture69003.jpg

Picture69004-1.jpg

CP...I don't doubt that it tastes awesome...the 'thang is....how do you survive eating it? I could hear myself getting fatter just looking at the pics. That would rival the Hungarian Keilbasa lodged in my left ventrical. Might need a side of cheese fries to go with it..
High five for creativity there CP.
Cheers, TB.

:lol:

I gotta say, the total grams of fat in that meal has to top out close to a hundred, I couldnt quick laughing when I saw all the bacon in it.

A+ for creativity!! :)

CaLoR said:
:lol:

I gotta say, the total grams of fat in that meal has to top out close to a hundred, I couldnt quick laughing when I saw all the bacon in it.

A+ for creativity!! :)

probably closer to 200 :P

they look Outstanding, does it Freeze well ? (then could slice/bag and ill prob make something like :))

wow gave me a weird thought though, If i got a carton of eggs, shoved that up a dwarf cows arse, then shoved that up a large Pig and cooked it in a Hungi wonder if it would be like those Beauties lol

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Well 2 lbs lean ground beef,2 lbs ground pork,mild cheddar,2 packs of bacon,2 eggs,defcon 1,pepperoni,4 cheese slices,unico pizza sauce and club house roasted garlic&peppers
I mixed everything in with the meat including a bunch of pizza sauce Globbed in the defcon1 really good

The AMA has sponsored a hit on you. The Jackal has been hired to help you shop and continue your bad eating habits. The AMA figures it'll win in only a few more years when they get tens of thousands of dollars from you for those upcoming bypasses.:shocked: HAHAHAHAAHA, :lol:

Damn that looks good man! All I can do is look at it though! I already have 5 bypasses. You're a very bad influence on me! I'm telling!;)

CaLoR said:

A+ for creativity!!

the54 said:
probably closer to 200 :P

NatGreenMeds said:
The AMA has sponsored a hit on you. The Jackal has been hired to help you shop and continue your bad eating habits. The AMA figures it'll win in only a few more years when they get tens of thousands of dollars from you for those upcoming bypasses. HAHAHAHAAHA,

Damn that looks good man! All I can do is look at it though! I already have 5 bypasses. You're a very bad influence on me! I'm telling!;)
But on the bright side...you could eat one slice of that and not have to need to eat another thing all day long.

theHippySeedCo said:
they look Outstanding, does it Freeze well ? (then could slice/bag and ill prob make something like )

wow gave me a weird thought though, If i got a carton of eggs, shoved that up a dwarf cows arse, then shoved that up a large Pig and cooked it in a Hungi wonder if it would be like those Beauties lol
That reminds me of a turducken.

I gave the other loaf to a buddy of mine..I like eating it once in a blue moon.Two loaves of that in one shot would be too much I think lol oh yeah..1 slice you ARE good for the day hehehehe

Back