I forgot to say "Hi"

imaguitargod said:
:D, I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me. Starship Troopers 2, I had a major speaking role. I've had the script, then they took the script from me and bumped me down to featured, then they gave me the script back. I was on set and they took the script back. I ended up just being featured infront of the camera and got to be killed by CGI bugs... :party:

That's the way the business is tho.

Yes, but your credentials include 2 of the coolest TV projects in recent history, Six Feet Under and Carnivale. For that alone, I find myself in the Wayne & Garth "We're not worthy!" mode. Now if you could find your way into a script of The Sopranos, then I would really have to consider some sort of worship.

- Joe

I disagree, although a Clockwork Orange is a masterpiece, Kubrick's swansong was IMHO 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Of course we could argue that point for days, the best movie I ever saw was a Cronenberg piece.

:D

Actually, I'd say it's more like comparing a really good cup of coffee to a really fine piece of chocolate.

But what do I know?

Dan@BLP Labels said:
Kevin Bacon was in Apollo 13 with Mary Kate Schellhardt who was in Whats eating Gilbert Grape with Johnny Depp who was in Pirates of the Caribbean with Jonathan Passow.

So Jon has a Kevin Bacon number of 3

How's that? :mouthonfire:
ROFLMAO!!!!

bubbaschili said:
so now everyone on the board is kevin bacon to the 4th degree??
Well, the rules of the game say that you have to work on a project for the connection to be made...but oh well, why not...you're all connected to Kevin Bacon.

I just saw this thread. Time to update your imdb.com profile. I did not see some of the credits in this thread mentoned there.

pileiton said:
I just saw this thread. Time to update your imdb.com profile. I did not see some of the credits in this thread mentoned there.
The people at IMDB are jerks. They have a whaky set of rules that they follow. Once a movie or show has been shown, you really can't add people to the credits.

Shooty* said:
Jon, you heard the Titanic conspiracy? That it was another ship?
That sank it? Ya, heard that one.

imaguitargod said:
The people at IMDB are jerks. They have a whaky set of rules that they follow. Once a movie or show has been shown, you really can't add people to the credits.

That sank it? Ya, heard that one.

Nope, that it wasn't actually the titanic, but a sister ship that was nearing the end of it's useful life, so the company swapped the names and scuppered the sister ship, now called Titanic, to collect massive insurance monies on what was supposedly a new ship. The funnel layouts, deck arrangements, etc, of the ship at the bottom of the ocean reputedly do NOT match the Titanic blue prints, but do match the sister ship.

And no one could find that blue diamond necklack thingy.

imaguitargod said:
I've updated my profile and they make the changes.

thehotpepper.com said:
I've updated my profile and they make the changes.
Have you payed money to become a member, because I'm just signed up under their "free" membership.

Shooty* said:
Nope, that it wasn't actually the titanic, but a sister ship that was nearing the end of it's useful life, so the company swapped the names and scuppered the sister ship, now called Titanic, to collect massive insurance monies on what was supposedly a new ship. The funnel layouts, deck arrangements, etc, of the ship at the bottom of the ocean reputedly do NOT match the Titanic blue prints, but do match the sister ship.
Would make sense. I haven't heard that one. I'll keep my eyes out for stuff on that subject (on the side though).

Shooty* said:
And no one could find that blue diamond necklack thingy.
And they never will. A Shark ate it, which was eaten by a whale, who got confussed and beached himself on Australia (he was looking for a Summer home in Albuquerque but navigation is harder than it looks ya know) and was consumed by a hungry platypus. They will never find that platypus, but some say, if you listen hard enough, on a cold, lonely, Australian night, you will hear the cries of one over stuffed platypus....

Shooty* said:
Nope, that it wasn't actually the titanic, but a sister ship that was nearing the end of it's useful life, so the company swapped the names and scuppered the sister ship, now called Titanic, to collect massive insurance monies

Which begs the question of "So what did they do with the titanic"? They built this huge ship, renamed another and sank that (which from what one of the other theories mentions that a torpedo sank it, based on underwater images of a blast hole at just the right point), what did they do with the REAL Titanic? It makes more sense just to sink the real Titanic and call it a day which is what I think happened.

Nope. The real Titanic was renamed after the other ship, and served out a long and happy career. So they got one new ship to replace an old one, and an insurance payout for a supposdly "lost" new ship.

I'm not saying I subscribe to this. I know a guy who's nuts for it, though.

Back