I forgot to say "Hi"

Just dredging up a really old thread just for memories. There are a few old members that don't come here anymore. Tis a shame.

imaguitargod said:
And they never will. A Shark ate it, which was eaten by a whale, who got confussed and beached himself on Australia (he was looking for a Summer home in Albuquerque but navigation is harder than it looks ya know) and was consumed by a hungry platypus. They will never find that platypus, but some say, if you listen hard enough, on a cold, lonely, Australian night, you will hear the cries of one over stuffed platypus....
Since we now have some members from the Outback I quess it's time to ask them if they've heard the cries of said platypus....

Hiya Brother From Another..I.G i no you from somewhere :lol:,keep making us smile my man...respect all da way from u.k ;)

Welcome to THP...
action-smiley-069.gif

Omri said:
HOLY CRAP! you just signed up and 5,396 posts already?! :shocked:
WELCOME! :cheers:
Ya....alot of those were useless....

: looks at ground :

: stires up some dust with foot :

: looks back up :

...just like this post! :P

Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany!

You will for sure like it here! There are a whole bunch of nice and also some weird people around here! Beware the Passow!:)

Armadillo said:
Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany!

You will for sure like it here! There are a whole bunch of nice and also some weird people around here! Beware the Passow!:)
Thanks for the welcome Armadillo! I've heard of this Passow before....definitly one strange cat.

Back