• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I NEED HELP!!

AlabamaJack said:
We are the people our parents warned us about.....

Soooo THAT explains everything...I never could but my finger on it. HeHeHe I guess now I can cancel the appointment with the Shrink. HeHeHe:)

agreed...if Buffet had not coined that pharse in the 80's, I would be a rich man today..

"You're a rich man honey, but it don't matter any way...you can get by with your old mans' money..(forgot the real lyrics but try 48 oz of 9.9% beer in an hour and see where it takes you)

AlabamaJack said:
agreed...if Buffet had not coined that pharse in the 80's, I would be a rich man today..

"You're a rich man honey, but it don't matter any way...you can get by with your old mans' money..(forgot the real lyrics but try 48 oz of 9.9% beer in an hour and see where it takes you)

As in "You're a rich girl, and you've gone to far, cuz you know it don't matter anyway, cuz you can rely on your old man's money, you can rely on your old man's money" by Hall and Oats?

Pam said:
As in "You're a rich girl, and you've gone to far, cuz you know it don't matter anyway, cuz you can rely on your old man's money, you can rely on your old man's money" by Hall and Oats?

Yes Ma'am....thats exacelty what I'm talkin' about.....

Is that you Ms. Pam????

Well, mom broke down today and we talked about converting that spot in the kitchen into a temperary grow spot....

The addiction spreads....

imaguitargod said:
Not worth it. Last year some of my pepper plants did just that. Half way through the season they stopped producing and demanded more compost. When I finally gave them more compost they produced three new flowers and then went on a 15 minute break. After the break they said they were leaving for vacation which it turned out they saved up 15 days worth....

IGG, that sounds really funny to me because I am in the skilled trades union in my trade we go to work only if we feel like it. Man I love my job.

Dale

After this morning I have every window sill covered apart from the one in the bathroom. Somehow each week I manage to find more room.

AlabamaJack said:
Yes Ma'am....thats exacelty what I'm talkin' about.....

Is that you Ms. Pam????

Um, last time I checked.

Oh! You mean the song? Good Lord no. We're kinda a commie family, we help each other out. You'll note you've heard me talk about growing enough plants for my sister, and some of the flowers are for my mother.

yes, and I miss that...mom is the only blood family I have left and she is in Pensacola...no brothers or sisters..got some cousins but we aren't close...so my brothers and sisters are my musician friends that I play with....there are 4 of us in our band that always play together and then we add 2 or 3 more for full band gigs....sorry to ramble...

I understand, AJ. I lost my father not quite two years ago, and I still miss him terribly. He would have laughed at my hoop house, then been over here helping me build it, and since he was an engineer, he'd have been making suggestions to improve it the whole time. I'm lucky that my sister and mother live close, and that I'm pretty close with a couple of my cousins. I get to see their kids more than I do my own nephew*, so I tend to think of them as nieces and nephews, too.

* or I did before puberty hit, and suddenly hanging around "Old people" was just so, you know, like, uncool and stuff.

AlabamaJack said:
She was cool with it?.............
Heck no...well...at first...then she thought about it more and more, and now we're going to do it in about a month or two.

thepodpiper said:
IGG, that sounds really funny to me because I am in the skilled trades union in my trade we go to work only if we feel like it. Man I love my job.

Dale

Ya, I was in a few Union Jobs myself ;)

I have just rigged my 18" shelves to hold more plants. I can now hold 72 4" pots per shelf I will do the rest of the shelves as I need the room. For those of you who want to add more lights to your wire shelves this was very inexpensive to do.

DCP_1330.jpg

DCP_1329.jpg

DCP_1327.jpg

*squeal!*

What a great idea! I always have plants hanging off the edge of mine, and I was resorting to foil to reflect the light and keep them from getting leggy.
And I have tons of PVC laying around!

Back