• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

I'll be found goldbely up.

oldsalty said:
Thanks Grant !! Been busy canning and cooking jellies and jams getting everything shipped. It's been crazy and caught a nasty cold hard to look at screen. lol :)

That's like living in a nuclear bunker ... even just drying the halved peppers is quite the experience.

That said, your jelly and some other folks fermented project inspired me to order some picking gear and play around a little ...

:party:

Have a Merry Christmas if you aren't back around ;)

grantmichaels said:
That's like living in a nuclear bunker ... even just drying the halved peppers is quite the experience.

That said, your jelly and some other folks fermented project inspired me to order some picking gear and play around a little ...

:party:

Have a Merry Christmas if you aren't back around ;)
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well my friend!! :) Can't wait to see your ferment project take off. Just had a member hunthis send me some dehydrated ferment to make some rub with very nice guy and great idea! Going to use it with honey powder to make a new rub this stuff is fantastic.
CHEERS

oldsalty said:
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well my friend!! :) Can't wait to see your ferment project take off. Just had a member hunthis send me some dehydrated ferment to make some rub with very nice guy and great idea! Going to use it with honey powder to make a new rub this stuff is fantastic.
CHEERS

I really enjoy the stuff you share, so be sure to take pictures =)

You weren't around the other day but I was channeling you ...

Barely peeked and I had to fly solo on my first time injecting, LOL ...

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/51319-grill-grantmichaels-grill/?p=1093364

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420051551.039454.jpg

Town Hall Deli

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421293203.458725.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421293229.097707.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421293247.545075.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421293358.037063.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421293390.771846.jpg

#NotWorthIt

Pat LaFrieda Slider Beef

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421293515.116096.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421293573.784842.jpg

Worth it, but probably would get the 8 oz burgers in place of sliders next time. Great flavor, though ...

I ordered from Katz's today since I'm very busy this weekend, but skipped goldbely in doing so ...

That's fun, you basically get 3x pizza's at like $11 and then end up paying $5 more because you are too lazy to return the re-usable freezer pack (or, in my case, realize it could be used to send a forum member some brisket) ...

I'll order your pizza ... but for next weekend, since I'm booked up on food this weekend (have to have tacos for Danielle, finally) ...

Cool though!

In order for the Lone Mountain ranchers to raise 100% Fullblood Wagyu, each cow must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out.

So, it's American, but it's as close to legit as you can get.

Back