I'm back

huntsman said:
Hey mate!

Welcome back and yeah we certainly missed that warped and rapier-like wit.

Good to see you! (so to speak)

That's exactly what i was thinking Paul!

Välkommen tillbaka! I'm new here so don't know you, as you might tell I'm from Sweden as well =) Good luck with growing!

e.z said:
Välkommen tillbaka! I'm new here so don't know you, as you might tell I'm from Sweden as well =) Good luck with growing!

En till svensk? Och en kvinna?

This just keeps getting better;)

okay so I dont read welcome posts enough. I was pretty newbie when you dropped off the horizon (okay, I'm still pretty newbie) but I always look forward to your witty posts.

Best wishes that all will be well. eat lots of pappers, they have majic healing powers (right Omri?):)

Celeste said:
okay so I dont read welcome posts enough. I was pretty newbie when you dropped off the horizon (okay, I'm still pretty newbie) but I always look forward to your witty posts.

Thanks.

Unfortunately I was at the hospital when you wrote this... A six day stay this time.

I hate my life right now, the only positive thing I can see is that I have a thing for nurses in uniform:lol:

Hey sweetheart, lovely to hear from you again. What did you have surgery on? Sorry I haven't been around too much, well not in that way lol.

BTW I thought it was the New Zealanders and Welsh that counted sheep like that.

RB Since you asked, I might as well tell you:) I've made no secret of the fact that I have an ileostomy after a colonectomy a couple of years ago. The last surgery was the construction of an ileo-anal pouch and the plan is to have the "take-down" of the stoma some time in march, that is hopefully when I forever get rid of the plastic bag I have glued to my belly 24/7.

I plan on burning the bags I have left much like women did with their bras in the 60's.

Do I need to say that I'm on a low spice diet? I tried eating a little chile a couple of weeks ago and couldn't sleep for 36 hours because of the pain. Yes. Sometimes I am just THAT stupid. The worst part is that I might very well repeat that stunt... Neil promised to send me some fresh powders, and there is no way in h*ll that I'm going to say no to that...

MrArboc said:
RB Since you asked, I might as well tell you:) I've made no secret of the fact that I have an ileostomy after a colonectomy a couple of years ago. The last surgery was the construction of an ileo-anal pouch and the plan is to have the "take-down" of the stoma some time in march, that is hopefully when I forever get rid of the plastic bag I have glued to my belly 24/7.

I plan on burning the bags I have left much like women did with their bras in the 60's.

Do I need to say that I'm on a low spice diet? I tried eating a little chile a couple of weeks ago and couldn't sleep for 36 hours because of the pain. Yes. Sometimes I am just THAT stupid. The worst part is that I might very well repeat that stunt... Neil promised to send me some fresh powders, and there is no way in h*ll that I'm going to say no to that...

All I can say is:

You are hard-core!!! I respect that. And, I respect YOU!

Get better....SOON!!

On a happier note, your new avatar portrait is now available:

MrArbok.jpg

Back