I'm back

Well. I'm not back - but I will be leaving for the hospital again on wednesday. On thursday I will have what will hopefully be the last plumbing dome on my intestines. Don't know when I'll be home. I'm also moving this month so I might have trouble with the internet connection when I get back so don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me in a while after tomorrow.

Now I'm back after 3 weeks. Feeling great now, but considering how long I had to stay at the hospital I guess I don't have to explain that it didn't go as smoothly as I hoped it would...

Welcome back. Happy to hear your well on your way to a good recovery and still had the presence of mind to plant some peppers this year ;)

MrArboc said:
I don't know if I've been missed by anyone, but I'm back now.

I had major surgery a while back that didn't go to well, so I've been pretty much confined to bed for a couple of months and back to the hospital for a couple of weeks. Better now, but I have another surgery planned - probably sometime in march. After that I hope I'll never have to spend another night at a hospital trying to eat what they claim is food:lol:

I did have enery to plant a few chinense. The only ones germinated this far is Barrackpore 7's, Scorpion (patrick) and ChupetiƱo or "Plastic Nipples". I also overwintered Fatalii, Cayenne golden, Dorset's and Brain Strain 7's. Annuum and a couple of baccatum will hit the dirt a little later.

Hi and welcome back i am new to the forum sorry to hear about the surgery problems i well know the problems with hospitals and the so called food
hope all goes well with that man. thats one great list yer growing there. i have grown dorsets before one plant of which i got from michael himself when i went to the chilli fair down the road from me.
this year i am growing yellow seven pods and one jonah which all came from hippy seeds thanks neil, two types of bird pepper, regular and choc bhuts. i have heard lots of the brain strain and barrackpores plus they look very cool but in a really hot way!

Back