• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Indoor Growing

------------------------------------------------------------- Update: 30th of october:

Started to post pictures on instagram of the peppers for convenience (nick is: midnightsunpeppers)

And most plants are still alive and kicking tho i did reduce the numbers in august again but that was mostly the ones i had plenty of and some unknowns :P

------------------------------------------------------------- Update: 4th of may:

Im proud of myself!    I have managed to Cull by Forcing people I know to accept plants!! Still have a few more i need to "cull" but i belive my father mentioned that the plants i gave him got "stolen" by his friends and he wanted more  :dance:

Now my list are down to this:

1 - Aji White Fantasy
4 - Coyote Zan White
1 - Murupi Amarela
1 - Devil’s Tongue White
4 - 7 Pot Peach F3
3 - Brito's Mystery Peach F4
- Fidalga Roxa (resowed at 3rd of may since i keep killing of the seedlings in bizarre accidents...)
1 - Jalapeno Coyame
1 - Pimento de Padron
1 - Bubblegum 7
1 - Elephant Ear
2 - Red Habanero
1 - Peach Bhut SS PL
1 - Aji Verde
1 - Hot Beads
1 - Peach Tiger’s Tooth PL
1 - Hungarian Black
2 - Trinidad Sc Green
1 - Black Pequin
1 - Star of Turkey
1 - Goat’s weed
1 - El Oro de Ecuador
1 - Mayan Love Pepper
1 - Habanero Neon Yellow
1 - Black Coban
2 - Golden Nugget
2 - Cheiro Roxa
1 - Pimenta da Neyde
3 - CGN 2150XXX
1 - Jellybean
2 - Filius
1 - Fluorescent
1 - Brown Bhutlah SLP
0 - Peach Buth Jolokia (never sprouted)
1 - Buth Orange Copenhagen
1 - Yellow Fatalii
1 - Bonda Man Jacques
1 - 7 Pot Primo
1 - Kashmiri Mirch
1 - Pimenta Puma
0 - Sugar Rush (resowed at 3rd of may, doubt they will sprout)
1 - NuMex Black Prince
1 - Maui Purple
1 - Filus Blue
1 - Chinese Five Colors
1 - NuMex Cinco de Mayo
1 - Arlecchino
1 - NuMex April Fool's Day
1 - CPI Jigsaw
2 - Chiltepin
3 - Aji Lemon Drop
0 - Pink Tiger (never sprouted)
- Aji Rosita (sowed at 3rd of may)
- Aji Llaneron (sowed at 3rd of may)
- Aji Margariteño (sowed at 3rd of may)
- Aji Pepon (sowed at 3rd of may)
- Aji Jobito (sowed at 3rd of may)
- Aji Rosita Rojo (sowed at 3rd of may)

Unknowns: (Ebays and store bought Chilies that i took seeds from before i learned better!)
3 - Black Pearl
4 - Purple UFO
1 - Purle Tiger
2 - Pretty in Purple
2 - Black Prince
2 - Bird Eye
2 - Medusa (putting on new leafs and flower like a freak on steroids and its not even 10cm tall!)
1 - Vietnamese Multicolor
2 - Peter Red
3 - Chilly Willy Yellow
1 - White Jolokia
2 - Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
2 - Peter
1 - Scotch Bonnet
1 - Scotch Bonnet "B" (seeds from store bought fruit)
2 - Habanero Lemon
1 - Chocolate Jolokia
1 - Peter Yellow
4 - Asian? (seeds from store bought fruit)
1 - Asian? (Motherinlaws seeds) (seeds from store bought fruit)
- 7 Pot Yellow
- 7 Pot Burgundy
1 - Bolivian Rainbow
2 - Black Nocturne (reminds me so far about the Filius but being Blacker in the color and the stem)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, making my first Glog, ever. But then again, I have never grown peppers before...  :P

I do belive i have gone overboard with the amount of different seeds im starting (and have started) so trying very hard to limit myself down to only plant 2 of each type... yeah right! But i swear, i am trying!

I have 2 7-pod Aerogardens and i was supposed to let one be dedicated to tomatoes og herbs... somehow i forgot and both got chillies starting in them...ups? So to make up for that mistake i started 30 tomates of different varaities that i now have in solo cups so my better half might forgive me...

So what i have atm is:

2 aerogardens = 14
3x starter tray holding 18 = 54
4x starter tray holding 12 = 48
1x starter tray holding 24 = 24
2x starter tray holding 30 = 60
16x starter tray holding 12 = 192

Potentially 392 seedlings....oh my....cant use them all!

I dont have heatmats, im using the downstairs bathroom as it have heating in the floor. When it comes to light i have been shopping for grow lights but i have to admit that i do rely alot on the soutfacing windows so some of the peppers started this fall/winter havent had much light as the sun came back in the end of january. They are abit tall but healthy and putting on flowers! (my chiltepin, thai and lemon drop)

Have been shopping around for grow lights. Found some at the gardenshop but only bought 2 different ones as they are pricy. Found a lightbulb at the petstore that have 6500k that i understand is the recomended thingy bob?
Also ordered some lightbulbs from ebay with small socket as i couldent find any elsewere, they have the cold white and should be 6500k. And with this ill be able to mount up spots on the walls in my "grow room"
So to my list..

#tray3x4=12
3 -Aji White Fantasy (28/3) 1 up
3 -Coyote Zan White (28/3) 1 up
3 -Murupi Amarela (28/3) 1up
3 -Devil’s Tongue White (28/3) 2 up

#tray3x4=12
4 -7 Pot Peach F3 (28/3)
4 -Brito's Mystery Peach F4 (28/3)
4 -Fidalga Roxa (28/3)

#tray2x9=18
2-Jalapeno Coyame (4/4)
2-Pimento de Padron (4/4)
2-Bubblegum 7 (4/4)
2-Elephant Ear (4/4)
2-Red Habanero (4/4)
2-Peach Bhut SS PL (4/4)
2-Aji Verde (4/4)
2-Hot Beads (4/4)
2-Peach Tiger’s Tooth PL (4/4)

#tray2x9=18
2-Hungarian Black (6/4)
2-Trinidad Sc Green (6/4)
2-Black Pequin (6/4)
2-Star of Turkey (6/4)
2-Goat’s weed (6/4)
2-El Oro de Ecuador (6/4)
2-Mayan Love Pepper (6/4)
2- Habanero Neon Yellow (6/4)
2-Black Coban (6/4)

o#tray3x4=12
3-Golden Nugget (2/4)
3-Cheiro Roxa (2/4)
3-Pimenta da Neyde (2/4)
3-CGN 2150XXX (2/4)

#tray3x4=12
3-Jellybean (5/4)
3-Filius (5/4)
3-Fluorescent (5/4)
3-Brown Bhutlah SLP (5/4)

#Agarden1:
-Black Pearl
-Purple UFO (22/3) (really slow growing in there, the ones i put in a pot are doing fine so maby these dont like the agarden?)
-Purle Tiger (22/3)
-Pretty in Purple (22/3)
-Black Prince(22/3)
-Bird Eye (22/3)
-Medusa (22/3)

-Cayenne Purple Repotting out from the aerogarden

#Agarden2:
Starter Tray, going to place 3x10 i think og 3x8 and then 1x10 for the last two rows..
From left to right.
R1- 3xPink Tiger (11/4)
R2-3xFilus Blue (11/4)
R3-3xMaui Purple (11/4)
R4-3x-NuMex Black Prince (11/4)
R5-3xCPI Jigsaw (11/4)
R6-3xNuMex April Fools Day (11/4)
R7-3xChinese Five Color (11/4) (one i wanted to buy but got as a freebie!)
R8-3xNuMex Conco de Mayo (11/4)
R9-3xArlecchino (11/4)
R10-from top to bottom:1xKashmiri Mirch 1xSugar Rush 1xPimenta Puma (11/4)

#tray4x(2x3)=24
5xPeach Buth Jolokia (11/4)
5xButh Orange Copenhagen (11/4)
5xYellow Fatalii (11/4)
5(6)xBonda Man Jacques (11/4)
4(5)x7 Pot Primo (11/4)

#tray3x4=12
3xKashmiri Mirch (17/4)
3xPimenta Puma (17/4)
3xSugar Rush (17/4)
3xCheiro Roxa (17/4)

#tray3x4=12
-NuMex Black Prince (14/4)
-Maui Purple (14/4)
-Filus Blue (14/4)
-Chinese Five Colors (14/4)

#tray3x4=12
-NuMex Cinco de Mayo (14/4)
-Arlecchino (14/4)
-NuMex April Fool's Day (14/4)
-CPI Jigsaw (14/4)

-Pink Tiger (tried to get some growning before but they just went all mouldy so ordered some new ones)
Update on new ones, have 3 in the agarden and they just keep getting mouldy, have now put 4 seeds into a ziplock bad after treating them with anti fungus thingy bob and so far no mould so just need to wait to see if they sprout. Starting to think the pink tigers fron uk Chilli somthing something place are a hoax :( and they looks so nice!) so a big bummer so far...

Grown at different Dates:
-Aji Lemon Drop (have to be good in fish dishes right?)
-Chiltepin
-Thai Chili (local thai store)
-Trinidad Scorpion 'Butch T'
-Peter Red/Yellow /Orange
-White Jolokia (1/3)
-7 Pot Yellow
-7 Pot Burgundy
-Chocolate Jolokia
-Bolivian Rainbow
-Lemon Habanero (1/3)
-Bird Eye
-Pasilla Bajio
-Mulato
-Poblano
-Scotch Bonnet
-Jalapeno
-Big Jim (22/2) (Sadly most of them got killed in the same accident that killed mr tabasco)
-Purrira
-Tabasco (RIP after getting dropped on the floor)

Had one of my seedlings having 3 starter leafs popping up today 0o  (8/4)

But yeah, part of the glog is also for me to actually keep track of what i grow. I get distracted so easily and think ill remember to mark but i never do.....

Wow, impressive list! Also some really nice looking plants and i suppose your place isn't the best for peppers, so good work!
Really liking also panoramic photos, sooner or later i'd like to take a trip on Scandinavian places. :)

I remember to have read somewhere that growing in transparent glasses is not a good idea since roots doesn't like much light... Dunno if it's true or peppers are much sensitive at that... But yours looked nice so it's more than ok. :)

Long time since i did an update.....yeah....looooong..

Im hopeles at getting pictures transfered to my computer from the camera and on top of that remember what each picture is of is a nightmare....so i got a new plan, instagram, i installed it and im gonna be posting the pictures there where i can add a text straight away :dance:

As im new on instagram im still trying to figure out if there is a way for me to acsess the pictures from my computer and link them on this tread....time will tell if i find out lol

But yeah, instagram nick is midnightsunpeppers if anyone wanna follow my glog trough the winter.......guess its wrong to say 2015 glog as im not planning to kill any of them nor do i plan to put them dormant in the garage.

Gotta do a headcount on the plants soon and update the front page of what i got atm........ does 3 plants in a pot count as 3 or 1? and my new 7 pot is.....7 plants in a pot, i didnt have the heart to kill the 7 so they got to join each other in a pot-

Planning to start up the AG soon, got some carolina reaper seeds that i want to try out.... saw some carolina reaper fruit at the grocery store today btw, wanted to buy them so bad but they didnt look very fresh :tear:

Found a way to link instagram pictures!!! Sorry for bad quality tho :rolleyes:

Jellybean 7:

7 Pot Peach F3 Fist pod:
12070945_744627139014217_1921781220_n.jpg

Aji Jobito:
12062997_1640026592934281_1194152929_n.jpg

7 Pot Peach F3:
12105221_1480694325572041_960422184_n.jpg

Back