• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Ingredients you *never* want to see in hot sauce

Could have an entire product line!  Wheat, white, oatberry, multigrain, potato, and then the exotic bread sauces, like pita and naan! 

Instead of color labels I'll go with grades of gray-scale.  :dance:

The Hot Pepper said:
Grilled pineapple

Whoa whoa whoa - pump the breaks there pal! Grilled pineapple would be *awesome* in a hot sauce. 

Beef on the other hand...notsomuch. 

Keep it up, boys....the last conversation that started like this was in reference to offensive names and Guess what showed up!  Fluffy Bunny, the most un-offensive hot sauce in the world.  Just sayin........  

There "might" be a sauce project in the works that contains some pretty offensive ingredients.  ;)

@LDHS- grey scale labels.....:rolleyes:    :lol:

Texas Creek - Morning Corrector(tm)

Prune Juice, Red Bull, Coffee, Bran, Trinidad Scorpions, Deviled Eggs, Pure Evil

:lol:

Have at it SL!

the_corrector.jpg

:rofl:  I could totally do that!!!!   though probably with boiled eggs instead of deviled eggs....  :rofl:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Could have an entire product line!  Wheat, white, oatberry, multigrain, potato, and then the exotic bread sauces, like pita and naan! 

Instead of color labels I'll go with grades of gray-scale.  :dance:

Whoa whoa whoa - pump the breaks there pal! Grilled pineapple would be *awesome* in a hot sauce. 

Beef on the other hand...notsomuch. 

salsalady said:
Keep it up, boys....the last conversation that started like this was in reference to offensive names and Guess what showed up!  Fluffy Bunny, the most un-offensive hot sauce in the world.  Just sayin........  

There "might" be a sauce project in the works that contains some pretty offensive ingredients.  ;)

@LDHS- grey scale labels..... :rolleyes:    :lol:

Ok, I have to ask, would that be the

Fifty Shades of Grey Scale?   :whistle:

Back