• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Is there any reason i cant....

grahamsprodigy said:
Bet you in a double blind taste test you'd not say so.

There was a mythbusters about this, although it was home grown vs store bought vegetables and not organic vs otherwise

The biggest difference with vegetables is always vine ripened. HUGE difference.

If you want to grow organic for what you perceive as a better flavor or just because you like it that's absolutely fine, more power too you.
I have a problem when you push organic as "healthier" than conventionally farmed foods. And if you try to scare people away from eating conventionally farmed fruits and vegetables, then we're going to have a big problem.

Gorizza said:
The biggest difference with vegetables is always vine ripened. HUGE difference.

If you want to grow organic for what you perceive as a better flavor or just because you like it that's absolutely fine, more power too you.
I have a problem when you push organic as "healthier" than conventionally farmed foods. And if you try to scare people away from eating conventionally farmed fruits and vegetables, then we're going to have a big problem.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24968103

Meta-analyses based on 343 peer-reviewed publications shows significantly higher levels of anti-oxidants 

Well it appears i can make my our extract from dried wakame and it appears to be effective too.

Plant/s on the right got just one watering with it about a week ago. Same soil, same amount of light, same fertilizer and same pots.
P1020868_zps3bqoykq8.jpg

Back