• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

is there such thing as a good spray bottle?

now thats what im taking about, that looks like something that might work.orderded one ill report back on status when she arrives. next spray is 2 weeks from today so i should have it and used it. look forward two weeks,haha. talking about the 1.5 quart..

we all should get one and put in a 1000 unit order and get crazy discount,we can order it and bill it 2 T.H.P. :rofl: :rofl: ,,,,,GO GIANTS

o.k. nice ill go tomorrow to home depot,if they have one ill post it and give review tomorrow. ill spray water at the wife and the dogs

A lot of the air conditioning guys use those, they spray coils with bleach/water solution. They say this is the only durable, portable, cheap sprayer they can find.

i got one today at home depot,ill give you a test review and pic tomorrow,lol. it seems like it will do what i want it to

i use the spray bottle for seedlings
While rummaging through the wifes cooking stuff one night I found this nice little spray bottle: Kitchen Spritzer and just had to borrow it :shh: This thing works great. Just fill it to the line give it a few pumps and your ready to go. After the chamber is filled with air it's like using a can of spray paint with a fine mist. Might not be big enough if you had a lot of seedlings but is perfect for my needs.

Back