• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

It's good to be back

Hey CM64...how did I not see this last night. O.k probably because I was a vegetable on the couch.

Welcome back, so did you finally convince Tel$tra that if you're going to pay them for a broadband connection they have to actually provide one?

Hows the plants, jerky, chilli powder, sausage making, sauce making going?

lol, ok.
I tried to take a picture of myself, but it's too damn weird! I'll wait for some friends (mates :P) to come over and help me out. :lol:

I know what you mean, last time I tried to take a picture of myself with my phone all you could see was my ear with a background of wallpaper. BTW is everyone else in bed at the moment? We're having one of our lone conversations again arn't we Omri?

rainbowberry said:
I know what you mean, last time I tried to take a picture of myself with my phone all you could see was my ear with a background of wallpaper.
Yeah, the same with my camera phone. BTW my avatar was taken by me and my trusty mobile, and it is pretty weird.
rainbowberry said:
BTW is everyone else in bed at the moment? We're having one of our lone conversations again arn't we Omri?
I think so, but is that a bad thing? I kinda like it. ;)
It's 01:29PM here, and should be 11:29AM for you. for everyone else it's really late or really early. :P

No, no it's not a bad thing. Potawie normally comes on around this time and AJ (I'm a nosy cow). Your picture's nice ;) Yeah it's just gone 11.30am here, I think we're the only country that changes our time depending on the time of year.

Good Morning World....

POTAWIE said:
Are you stalking me know too RB? :lol:
AlabamaJack said:
Good Morning World....
rainbowberry said:
No, no it's not a bad thing. Potawie normally comes on around this time and AJ (I'm a nosy cow). Your picture's nice ;) Yeah it's just gone 11.30am here, I think we're the only country that changes our time depending on the time of year.
Wow, you really are stalking everyone. :shocked:
Anyway what do you mean by:
rainbowberry said:
I think we're the only country that changes our time depending on the time of year.
Hah?
We have a different time for winter and summer. is that what you meant?

No I'm not stalking everyone, only Potawie and AJ ;)
Yes that's what I mean't Omri, different times in the summer to winter, I thought it was just the UK that did it. You know when you put your clocks back/forward an hour?

I didn't realise other people had it too. We call it 'when everything gets dark and miserable by 5pm time'. I thought it was originally done in England for the Scottish farmers.

POTAWIE said:
We call it daylight savings time
I know. :lol:
rainbowberry said:
I didn't realise other people had it too. We call it 'when everything gets dark and miserable by 5pm time'. I thought it was originally done in England for the Scottish farmers.
Weird, isn't it? ;)

Back