• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

It's good to be back

rainbowberry said:
I know what you mean, last time I tried to take a picture of myself with my phone all you could see was my ear with a background of wallpaper.

My Puppy au Pair wanted one of those terrible pictures that people take of themselves for her blog, but she kept doing the same thing you did. So, she held the camera, but I guided it, then she took the picture.

BTW is everyone else in bed at the moment? We're having one of our lone conversations again arn't we Omri?

We're going to have to create a forum for you two so you'll quit making goggly eyes at each other all over the other threads, aren't we?

rainbowberry said:
OK, I'll start stalking you now as well Young IGG (notice it's young now, not immature?)
Yaaaa!

: starts handing RB things :

Ok, now here are a bunch of pictures of me that you can make a shrine with. Here's some hair to make a hair doll, this is the address to the bar where I usually drink......

imaguitargod said:
Yaaaa!

: starts handing RB things :
Here's some hair to make a hair doll,

Yee Haw! It's Voodoo Time!

Make that skinny, alien spotting, 'shroom dropping, post padding coxcomb dance, Rainbowberry!

I especially like Vista pie since I spent the last 24 hours installing it {what a p.o.s} O.k...time to catch up with the conversation.

RB, Omri...get a room already lol

RB - only half our country does daylight savings. Apparently its too complicated where I am but if I were to fly to Sydney it would take me 2 hours & coming home I'd arrive before I left.

IGG - Go easy on the shrooms dude & beware, theres no intensity rating on those things. I've had one that was as intense as 20...man im glad i didnt have 20 of those. A lot of my mates from my youth (back when the dead sea was only sick) have got fried brains from those things.

Pam - Voodoo? I thought you were wiccan?

Bent - Time you moved off to the drinking thread buddy.

Oh o.k lol

Pam said:
All women do a little voodoo from time to time.

And I thought you wanted those grime scrapings from my shower so you could help me choose a new cleaning product.

So foul and fair a day I have not seen.

bentalphanerd said:
IGG - Go easy on the shrooms dude & beware, theres no intensity rating on those things. I've had one that was as intense as 20...man im glad i didnt have 20 of those. A lot of my mates from my youth (back when the dead sea was only sick) have got fried brains from those things.
Not to worry, I respect the shroom's power and am responsable with it. Unless the gnomes tell me to throw care to the wind....

imaguitargod said:
Not to worry, I respect the shroom's power and am responsable with it. Unless the gnomes tell me to throw care to the wind....

Thats all the gnomes ever say...over & over & over again in a kind of mantric chant, half sung, but on the down beat like a youthful James Brown. You need gnomes to do the hotfoot.

bentalphanerd said:
Thats all the gnomes ever say...over & over & over again in a kind of mantric chant, half sung, but on the down beat like a youthful James Brown. You need gnomes to do the hotfoot.
I see you know the gnomes quite well lol

rainbowberry said:
I've just posted something back to you before I read this, and yes I did miss you. Remember how I used to stalk you elsewhere?

why can't i have something as good looking as this stalking me??? i would slow down and give you a itenerary

bubbaschili said:
why can't i have something as good looking as this stalking me??? i would slow down and give you a itenerary
"something"? :shocked:
lol, it is fun actually. very flattering, too. :cool:

BTW, IGG, Bent... good god ya'll! that's just wrong!

Back