• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!1 GRR...

QuadShotz said:
AHH yes...I had much fun with one of those and ball-bearings..or M-80's....:twisted:

I am assuming the M-80s were separate, but for a second there I pictured you firing lit M-80s with a slingshot.

Josh said:
I am assuming the M-80s were separate, but for a second there I pictured you firing lit M-80s with a slingshot.

Been there, done that, it's freaking awesome as long as you have a long enough fuse that's waterproof and a large lake.

Omri, are you allowed to have a blowgun?

Skydiver said:
Omri, are you allowed to have a blowgun?
Anything classified as a weapon is forbidden. my current job lets me carry whatever weapon I choose to, just can't use it. well I can, just under special circumstances.

Omri said:
Anything classified as a weapon is forbidden. my current job lets me carry whatever weapon I choose to, just can't use it. well I can, just under special circumstances.

Heh, I remember pulling in to Haifa, started walking around, talking to the locals about where they ate (tourist food ugh), then I started chatting up this smoking hot chick in a record store. She was kinda at my side, wearing green, turned around and had her weapon slung across her chest.

Needless to say, I fell in love almost immediately.

Skydiver said:
Heh, I remember pulling in to Haifa, started walking around, talking to the locals about where they ate (tourist food ugh), then I started chatting up this smoking hot chick in a record store. She was kinda at my side, wearing green, turned around and had her weapon slung across her chest.

Needless to say, I fell in love almost immediately.
:lol:
I know what you mean...

They explode!! Swells up in their gut at least, and usually kills said birdie. That's why it's no longer cool to throw rice at weddings.

imaguitargod said:
At least it wasn't a penguin.

Yeah hahaha funny joke you funny guy.

don't you see? isn't the truth obvious?

They're in league with the cows, man. It's an unholy union of avian and bovine forces, come to steal the lulz from all the little childrenz.

Think of the children!!!!!!

My advice is to call in the help of Dick Dastardly and Muttley.

82677-bigthumbnail.jpg

Catch the pigeon, catch the pigeon

If you don't know the toon, here is one episode on youtube...

Skydiver said:
Yeah hahaha funny joke you funny guy.

don't you see? isn't the truth obvious?

They're in league with the cows, man. It's an unholy union of avian and bovine forces, come to steal the lulz from all the little childrenz.

Think of the children!!!!!!

I do think of the children, but thanks to a court order, that's all I'm legally allowed to do. :(

:lol:

Rice doesn't work, it's a myth.

As kids we made slingshots with a carved hickory branch fork and strips cut from an old innertube. Green acorns made deadly ammo. :)

This will definitely solve your bird problem. Get some bream hooks and fishing line, make a trot line and bait it with pieces of bread or croutons. The racket the caught pidgeons make will scare any others away. :D

If you can find a fake owl or hawk/falcon, set it up outside and it should do the trick. Thats how we keep birds off the boats and docks around here. Usually works pretty well.

Josh said:

Precisely.

Skydiver said:
Been there, done that, it's freaking awesome as long as you have a long enough fuse that's waterproof and a large lake.

Teehee...'tis nice how they're packed in a nice form thingy..that floats.

Reminds me of when an uncle and I used to have "ladyfinger" fights...well, at least until he almost lost an ear...

How I managed to live past H.S., I'll never know....:lol:

Back