• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!1 GRR...

Scorpion said:
Bicarb soda omri, bi carb soda!

I told him Alko-Selzer!;) plop,plop,fizz,fizz
4-1.gif

Same solution as with squirrels: take up falconry! :)

Or find out if your nearby airport has someone that uses hawks, owls, or other birds of prey to scare off the birds from the runway and see if they want to help.

Alternatively, train squirrels to fight pigeons in paw-to-wing combat ('two critters enter, but only one will come out' and all the rest). Give them Roman gladiatorial names and turn it into a real spectacle!

Then put it on youtube :lol:

I'd pay to watch this!

If all else fails:

Get a really ill-tempered cat?

QuadShotz said:
Reminds me of when an uncle and I used to have "ladyfinger" fights...well, at least until he almost lost an ear...

How I managed to live past H.S., I'll never know....:lol:

Take an M80 or a cherry bomb, wrap it in a layer of clay or Play Dough, then roll it in BBs or #4 bird shot. Now you have a slingshot missle that can't miss. Wear a motorcycle helmet and padded clothing before playing this game. :D

I'm sure you are frustrated with them, but please find humane way to deal with them. Smashing them with a piece of wood is just sick. You guys are going to kill an animal for messing with a pepper plant?? Jeeezus gimme a break.

Just leave em alone.

Are you really from Georgia?

4re308 said:
I'm sure you are frustrated with them, but please find humane way to deal with them. Smashing them with a piece of wood is just sick. You guys are going to kill an animal for messing with a pepper plant?? Jeeezus gimme a break.

Just leave em alone.

Somebody needs a hug?

Silver_Surfer said:
Take an M80 or a cherry bomb, wrap it in a layer of clay or Play Dough, then roll it in BBs or #4 bird shot. Now you have a slingshot missle that can't miss. Wear a motorcycle helmet and padded clothing before playing this game. :D

M-100, wrap in sillyputty impregnated with bb's, matchheads adn rock salt....keeps a good wegiht that way adn wont fall out.

Properly timed, well, you can imagine. :D

Particularly bad if goes off landing in a boat...not taht I know anything about that.

QuadShotz said:
M-100, wrap in sillyputty impregnated with bb's, matchheads adn rock salt....keeps a good wegiht that way adn wont fall out.

Properly timed, well, you can imagine. :D

Particularly bad if goes off landing in a boat...not taht I know anything about that.

In a boat we use half sticks of dynamite and a large dip net. :)

When we want to be more stealthy we use an old hand crank phone and a line tied to a few links of chain to call up the cats. :D

My father in law says to kill one of the pigeons and leave the dead body where the other ones will see it. The rest of them will leave forever.

Yes AJ I am really from GA and NO Joe I don't need a hug. I'm a very happy person who enjoys growing stuff like the rest of us. But I also love animals. Feeding a bird alka seltzer is a crime. Hitting a bird with a piece of wood is a crime. Anyone who enjoys killing animals is just a damn serial killer pent up inside who needs a LOT of therapy. Just my .02

4re308 said:
Yes AJ I am really from GA and NO Joe I don't need a hug. I'm a very happy person who enjoys growing stuff like the rest of us. But I also love animals. Feeding a bird alka seltzer is a crime. Hitting a bird with a piece of wood is a crime. Anyone who enjoys killing animals is just a damn serial killer pent up inside who needs a LOT of therapy. Just my .02

HINT: Don't take everything you read on the intertubes seriously.

Relax. Post some vegetarian recipes. Kick a stone to get rid of your anger. Read the forum and get a feel for it before you start telling everyone how it should be done...

How about hypnosis? Make 'em think they're French. They'll piss on your floor, flip you off and head for the airport. (This one's for 4re308)

4re308 said:
Anyone who enjoys killing animals is just a damn serial killer pent up inside who needs a LOT of therapy.

sounds like you are a very passionate person...

Back