• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Jackass customers

it sounds like you all shop at some racist walmarts. around here the only time they look at your reciept is if the alarm goes off when you walk out.

I walked straight past the reciept lady at woolworths the other day. I was holding in my hand some kind of stupid squishy bouncy ball that i found in an open packet in the pushbike isle. Was like some kind of goop sh!t.
That was after i took a bike for a test ride through the isles and blew up it's back wheel. They don't make them like they used to. I just yelled to the manager "hey man we don't want this one it's f@#ked!". He took us back to the bikes and got us another one :P He did however place the brokded bike back on the rack though :rolleyes:

chilehunter said:
it sounds like you all shop at some racist walmarts.

Yes. All the Wal-Marts I've been to there has always been examples of racismn left and right. :( I thikn it's due to the kind of people the place tends to attract (morons).

Wal-Mart also sensors any music sold there. To the point to where it has actually kept friends of ours from getting the big record deal. They refused to change the lyrics of their songs. We've never been inside a Wal-Mart!

The only time I've been asked for my receipt by the doors at Wal-Mart was on my way in returning an item.
BJ's Wholesale Club checks the receipt every time & they mark it with a hole punch.

I will not buy meat products at Wal-Mart, unless I'm sure I know the manufacturer. Everything else is pretty much fair game.
I do try to support local manufacturers too, like Schewebles bread, Reiter dairy.

Hey Iggy...Hope you didn't think that about me when I left your shop...:P

Oh, no...that's right I left with 2 huge bags of goodies. :lol:

Poisonette said:
The only time I've been asked for my receipt by the doors at Wal-Mart was on my way in returning an item.
See, I think that's fine because right off the bat it's potential for shop lifting and they can, at that point, bar you from entering their establishment (as that is their right to refuse service to customers)....going out of their business, on the other hand, is not ok.

Pepperfreak said:
Hey Iggy...Hope you didn't think that about me when I left your shop...:P

Oh, no...that's right I left with 2 huge bags of goodies. :lol:
Ya, you were fine :lol:

JayT said:
I wanna come to your shop and get bags of goodies...

Will shoplifting be involved? If so, go during the fall or winter and wear a big jacket with lots of pockets to conceal the pirate booty. Argh!

Salute', TB.

JayT said:
Nah, but I am hoping that there is some Passow's Famous Pizza and homebrew involved.

I too lust to consume one of those slice's of Ultimate Doom! Go's without saying heavy quaffing will be involved but careful....IGG will claim to have run out of homebrew hosky and only have PBR on hand. But...he would easily be bribed with a bottle of that fatalli vodka. With that you'll be able to play him like a '57 Strat!

Salute', TB.

JayT said:
Nah, but I am hoping that there is some Passow's Famous Pizza and homebrew involved.
If you tell me in advace, I'll have some good stuff lined up for you... :hell: :cheers:
texas blues said:
I too lust to consume one of those slice's of Ultimate Doom! Go's without saying heavy quaffing will be involved but careful....IGG will claim to have run out of homebrew hosky and only have PBR on hand. But...he would easily be bribed with a bottle of that fatalli vodka. With that you'll be able to play him like a '57 Strat!

Salute', TB.

Mmmm...Fatalii vodka....

Back