• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Jalapeno Cheddar Pineapple

I was messing around with flavors the other day and I got to thinking about Neil's jungle juice. I'm going to see if I can get Kiwi flavor. So far I have mixed Jalapeno-cheddar-pineapple, and it's not bad.

Cheddar and pineapple sounds a little stomach lurching. I love cheddar, my fav in cheese, and I love pineapple, fav in fruit, but both, I just don't know. How about strawberry or grape, so you get a peanutbutter and jelly thing going on with the nut and the fruit flavor? The coating acts like a bread. Or a honey mustard flavor? I love the Kettle honey mustard chips. Lastly, maybe a garlic and onion flavor.

Hey Buddah, check out the Pepper tasting party thread, we are talking about a get together at the Bower's Pepper Festival this year.

Buddah said:
Cheddar and pineapple sounds a little stomach lurching. I love cheddar, my fav in cheese, and I love pineapple, fav in fruit, but both, I just don't know. How about strawberry or grape, so you get a peanutbutter and jelly thing going on with the nut and the fruit flavor? The coating acts like a bread. Or a honey mustard flavor? I love the Kettle honey mustard chips. Lastly, maybe a garlic and onion flavor.

I just tried the pineapple because of Neil's sauce and the Hawain pizza, also I did the PBJ's too. The last batch I should of added more peanut butter powder. And just to make you happy Buddah, here is a list of the soon to be available flavors.

1. Honey Mustard
2. Jalapeno Cheddar ( winner)
3. Habanero Chili Ranch
4. Bloody Mary

Just have to come up with labels...

TB, last sample of Wasabi powder I got was weak, still searching..

Holy Mole Nutterz - Mole sauce flavored with chipotle and a hint of cocoa.
Kung Pao Nutterz - Kung Pao has peanuts and peppers. Perfect match.

thehotpepper.com said:
Holy Mole Nutterz - Mole sauce flavored with chipotle and a hint of cocoa.
Kung Pao Nutterz - Kung Pao has peanuts and peppers. Perfect match.

I like the name Kung Pao Nutterz, as far as the cocoa is concern, I have a litttle project in the works, Myan Munch. Wait till you here the description....

Hey Dick glad you like those suggestions and can't wait. I've had authentic Mayan food in the Yucatan, it was a chocolate banana dessert in a banana leaf, so sounds awesome already.

Back