• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisushi06 2015 Glog, The Hot Pepper Awakens

2015 list

BBG7 X PDN F1 GA Growhead
BG X Choc? SuperHot
Morouga X BT Reaper SuperHot
Brown BBG7 Romy6
Mourga Scorpion UV JoeMamma
Bhutlah Clamshell Red SuperHot
Douglah X Scorpion Seedtrain
Fatallii Gourmet Jigsaw TexasHotPeppers
Chocolate Mourga SuperHot
Ice Scream Scorpion Butch Taylor
Carolina Reaper X Mourga Rocco
BBG7 X Carolina Reaper GA Growhead
Jacks Chocolate Super hot Mine
Butch T Scorpion X Jonah Bhut Shape SuperHot
Barrakpore X Chocolate Bhut Romy6
Chocolate Brain Strain RSMC BhutCamp
Frank09 TMudder
7 Pot Peanut Matthew Arthur
Gator Jigsaw Romy6
BBG7 X Mourga Rocco
Douglah SR (Faces) very sick SuperHot
Yellow Jonah Romy6
Borg9 Romy6
BBG7 off pheno BhutCamp
Rennie Brown Buckeye Seeds
Chocolate Brakkapore Seeds from which the Jacks Chocolate was discovered.  SuperHot
Red Bhutlah Slp Semmilnas
Red 7 X Chocolate Bhut Romy6
Peach Habalokia Superhot

Biker Billy Jalapeno
Santaka
Thai Hot
Texas Pequin
Wild Tepin
Zimbabwe Bird
Ring of Fire
Bahamian Goat
Chilhuacle Rojo
Zapotec Jalapeno
Kung Pao
Thai Yellow
Wiri Wiri
Gochu Chean Wu Sin Jib
Piri Piri
Prik Chi Faa
Hot Red Thai
Black Thai
Amish Bush
Prik Nee Nuu Suan
Orange Thai
Mystery Thai
Thai Dragon

Dropping my first round tonight which will be most of the super hots listed the list below that i wont start till march.  Wish me Luck!  Pictures to follow tonight. 

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

Bubblegum 7 x PDN looking sexy

awe little baby sticky, nice and frosty already. Wish I had some pics from this location. Old lady put a ban on sharing the skunky. Had some somango47 that put out colas long and thick as my arm under LEDs. What strain is that?

An old one from when I was in soil. 

_MG_9007_zps9506b415.jpg

taking break for a few more months while I get work stuff straightened out. That and i'm using half my lights for pepper seedlings atm. 

I'm not sure what strain it is, but I cut her down the other day and she smelled like Kush, buddy says it looks like SoCal kush. It was a random seed a buddy gave me around Halloween. I crossed her with a indica heavy male from the same seeds. What strain is yours?

I don't remember any more. It wasn't labelled on that photobucket account. I want to say it was one of my purple titty twister test grow seeds I had. 

Nope I was way off. Just went through my old thread on rollitup. It was Hawaiian 

I been sitting on some Cheese X blues beans for a few years that I've been itching to pop. Also some F2 Blues that I had got from a buddy across the pond. This states got a bill kicking around to allow up to 5 plants. I don't have much hope but would be nice. 

Devv said:
Plants and foodies looking good Mikey!

I see one there that gives one incentive to cook :shh:
for sure and helps you to happier in life. 
jedisushi06 said:
2015 list

BBG7 X PDN F1 GA Growhead
BG X Choc? SuperHot
Morouga X BT Reaper SuperHot
Brown BBG7 Romy6
Mourga Scorpion UV JoeMamma
Bhutlah Clamshell Red SuperHot
Douglah X Scorpion Seedtrain
Fatallii Gourmet Jigsaw TexasHotPeppers
Chocolate Mourga SuperHot
Ice Scream Scorpion Butch Taylor
Carolina Reaper X Mourga Rocco
BBG7 X Carolina Reaper GA Growhead
Jacks Chocolate Super hot Mine
Butch T Scorpion X Jonah Bhut Shape SuperHot
Barrakpore X Chocolate Bhut Romy6
Chocolate Brain Strain RSMC BhutCamp
Frank09 TMudder
7 Pot Peanut Matthew Arthur
Gator Jigsaw Romy6
BBG7 X Mourga Rocco
Douglah SR (Faces) very sick SuperHot
Yellow Jonah Romy6
Borg9 Romy6
BBG7 off pheno BhutCamp
Rennie Brown Buckeye Seeds
Chocolate Brakkapore Seeds from which the Jacks Chocolate was discovered.  SuperHot
Red Bhutlah Slp Semmilnas
Red 7 X Chocolate Bhut Romy6
Peach Habalokia Superhot

Biker Billy Jalapeno
Santaka
Thai Hot
Texas Pequin
Wild Tepin
Zimbabwe Bird
Ring of Fire
Bahamian Goat
Chilhuacle Rojo
Zapotec Jalapeno
Kung Pao
Thai Yellow
Wiri Wiri
Gochu Chean Wu Sin Jib
Piri Piri
Prik Chi Faa
Hot Red Thai
Black Thai
Amish Bush
Prik Nee Nuu Suan
Orange Thai
Mystery Thai
Thai Dragon

Dropping my first round tonight which will be most of the super hots listed the list below that i wont start till march.  Wish me Luck!  Pictures to follow tonight. 
didn't get quite everything dropped or sprouted but i got close.  Just planted the non super hots today. 

OCD Chilehead said:
What's up Mikey? Just got back in town a week ago and catching up with all of the Glogs. Hope alls well.

Chuck
same old shit buddy, bought a new car though.  A 2011 GMC Acadia, if i ever get time off work i'll drive up to see you. How are your plants doing?  I'm behind on my non super hots and i haven't started tomatoes.  Thinking about buying them this year.

Congrats on the new ride. This year hasn't been good. Was out of town for six months. Had hard time trying to germinate in a travel trailer. I ordered some plants from Cali cause I was getting worried. Started some plants in a Aerogarden 5 days ago. Another Colorado member helped me out and offered to send some plants next week. Couldn't ask for a better group of people. I will update my Glog as soon as I get time.I could get a call today saying we have another job out of town. Trying to make this work. I'm thinking of buying some tomatoes as well. Frees up a little more time to prepare soil and time with the family.

OCD Chilehead said:
Congrats on the new ride. This year hasn't been good. Was out of town for six months. Had hard time trying to germinate in a travel trailer. I ordered some plants from Cali cause I was getting worried. Started some plants in a Aerogarden 5 days ago. Another Colorado member helped me out and offered to send some plants next week. Couldn't ask for a better group of people. I will update my Glog as soon as I get time.I could get a call today saying we have another job out of town. Trying to make this work. I'm thinking of buying some tomatoes as well. Frees up a little more time to prepare soil and time with the family.
i ordered some plants from Jim Duffy in cali.   I got 2 big black mommas, 2 bbg7, 2 chocolate scorpion, and 2 pink tiger and 2 mustard bhut.

jedisushi06 said:
i ordered some plants from Jim Duffy in cali.   I got 2 big black mommas, 2 bbg7, 2 chocolate scorpion, and 2 pink tiger and 2 mustard bhut.
That's who I ordered from as well. Last year I purchased same variety seeds from him and the CPI. The plants from his seeds grew bigger, healthier and produced bigger and more pods. He is very passionate about peppers. I would by seeds from him anyday so it was a no brainer to by plants. A great guy to talk to.

Back